Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

!

I have so many questions - well 2 really.

1. Why the hell do I not own one of those onion choppers - Here I am cutting my onions with swimming goggles on like an idiot!

2. What is this bottled sauce you're putting in :P Surely you can whip up a delicious bbq glaze!!! My Mrs uses this glaze from Taste for our ribs - would go alright with your pulled pork I reckon.

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/barbecued-pork-ribs-2/c994e330-1947-4030-8947-5f8e5773199a

Now I want some pulled pork! So versatile too, chuck it on some nachos with a chipotle sauce, chuck it in a kebab, chuck it on a burger!

Hey KR,

Just watched your water usage video, we'll done on the assessment.

A couple of suggestions for reducing water consumption...

1. Buy a jet bottle/carboy washer to rinse your bottles. Fits onto faucet and will probably use less than half a bottle of water per bottle rinsed (only an estimate, happy to be corrected).

2. When soaking bottles in tub, stand bottles up and only fill the bottles, rather than filling the whole tub. That way you're not soaking the outside of the bottles (unless you want to?).

Ps: on the topic of recycling water... What can water with sodium perc be re-used for? Will it hurt the garden?

Ps: on the topic of recycling water... What can water with sodium perc be re-used for? Will it hurt the garden?

I tipped some on the lawn once and it made it go a really light green/yellow color, so I'm guessing it's not ideal for garden watering... the sodium in it probably makes the soil too saline.

Hi Ruddy.

cool

Nice video again.

I also took the time to watch your Pale Ale II video & learned something.

Your road bike is likely worth more than your car! tongue

Cheers & good luck with the brew. I'll be interested in your thought on the outcome.

Lusty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...