Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

29 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Euro Pilsner 7 weeks in keg very good carbonation and head retention. Poor pic not good light at this end of house. Too hot to take one on the garden bed outside in good light. 

20221226_174939.jpg

despite the poor light , i can see that it has great clarity  with the nice head and rention to go with it.

i reckon with good light you would have seen the tree through the beer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ozdevil said:

despite the poor light , i can see that it has great clarity  with the nice head and rention to go with it.

i reckon with good light you would have seen the tree through the beer

Yeah if took it in back yard you could see it like that, nice and clear. Out the back the missus is with her family I just wanted to relax and watch cricket without heaps of questions or talking.  So sacrificed a poor pic, I'll try get one on garden bed tomorrow 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Yeah if took it in back yard you could see it like that, nice and clear. Out the back the missus is with her family I just wanted to relax and watch cricket without heaps of questions or talking.  So sacrificed a poor pic, I'll try get one on garden bed tomorrow 

mate still looked a nice one to relax  while watching day 1 of the test match.   i was in 2 minds  wether to crack open a can or to czech pilseners  while watching but i knew i would  start getting stuck into more beer   and knew i couldn't as got be 0.0 in the morning

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

mate still looked a nice one to relax  while watching day 1 of the test match.   i was in 2 minds  wether to crack open a can or to czech pilseners  while watching but i knew i would  start getting stuck into more beer   and knew i couldn't as got be 0.0 in the morning

Yeah it's hard if have to work the next day. You must be disciplined to do that it's very hard.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Yeah it's hard if have to work the next day. You must be disciplined to do that it's very hard.

well being a truck driver  it case of having to....  its not that bad to be honest.

i still have 1 or 2 a day before  working  but thats it  ..

this time of the year  i have to share the road with heaps of idiots 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

Fantastic..

How do you rate it against the real deal?

Pretty happy with this one @DavidM 👍

I had soured it with lactic acid, 4g per keg. Although it is quite green it tastes pretty decent, with the Guinness tang. I am still playing around with the nitro/CO2 blend but hopefully I’ll get it right. I got hold of some diffusing stones to put on the inside of the keg on the gas line. See if that makes a difference next time.

I fancy knocking up another batch and leaving it till Paddy’s Day 🍀

• Like 3