Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

1 hour ago, Mickep said:

Oh wow, looks superb - amazing pic.

Thanks mate it’s really clear as well! Been in the keg for over 4 months. Nice crisp summer beer. Dad and I had a few after being on the German Pilsners all afternoon which was a nice change!

• Like 4

Happy New Year All!

Pezzza Mountain Brewing's latest Dubbya offering:

Born to be Larger  🥳

image.thumb.png.c5be109c0fa7536be61f9c2f97266eb7.png

Seems PMB is brewing cloudy beers non-stop at the moment... they do still taste good... and if the Germans have a classification of non-filtered cloudy Beer called Kellerbier (cellar beer) then I guess we can cope with that too ; )

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pezzza said:

Happy New Year All!

Pezzza Mountain Brewing's latest Dubbya offering:

Born to be Larger  🥳

image.thumb.png.c5be109c0fa7536be61f9c2f97266eb7.png

Seems PMB is brewing cloudy beers non-stop at the moment... they do still taste good... and if the Germans have a classification of non-filtered cloudy Beer called Kellerbier (cellar beer) then I guess we can cope with that too ; )

Geez mate, just a little bit fancy - oh la la. Nice touch with the floral arrangement Pezza. You've raised the bar yet again. I think you know what to do. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DavidM said:

That is Amazing 

21 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Wow the Nitro really delivers a lovely smooth creamy head, I should look at it myself - one day 🤔

Glad you Chaps liked the look of it - it is rather taschty...  in that creamy Irish Caffrey's or English Boddington's Bitter nitro style ; )

Edited by Pezzza
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 11:14 AM, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Found another delicious bottle of a Mango Pale Ale, great balance of Mango and bitterness. And this particular bottle is so clear. Thanks Mangrove Jack (pouch). How I did get it up to 7.5% I have no idea.534074F0-9119-4FAA-BEA9-3CEF7B5C8CDD.thumb.jpeg.31ac131bb26fd770b2051407ba81b879.jpeg534074F0-9119-4FAA-BEA9-3CEF7B5C8CDD.thumb.jpeg.31ac131bb26fd770b2051407ba81b879.jpeg

Doing one of these on Sunday. I enjoyed their raspberry so thought the mango might be fun 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

He is certain to get multiple versions of those buttons, I am sure. 🤪😁🍺

1 hour ago, Hoppy81 said:

@Classic Brewing Co 

Phil, you need one of these mate.

FB_IMG_1675418719343.jpg

But hopefully not in Alice Springs, Tennant Creek or Mt Isa at the moment.  They have enough grog troubles as it is let alone a grog button.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, kmar92 said:

He is certain to get multiple versions of those buttons, I am sure. 🤪😁🍺

I posted the link yesterday in Today's Tastings. It's only a gimmick anyway as you still have to go through the app & connect with them for payment & delivery etc. Their sales are failing so I suppose they are desperate to get sales up.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 6:20 AM, Classic Brewing Co said:

I posted the link yesterday in Today's Tastings. It's only a gimmick anyway as you still have to go through the app & connect with them for payment & delivery etc. Their sales are failing so I suppose they are desperate to get sales up.

Not surprised sales are dropping, maybe people are waking up to admitting it is a sh%te beer. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

Coopers APA AG clone, with a 4th generation Coopers commercial yeast. I put in some finings in the cold crash so I chose not to collect the trub. Unless you can?

Kegged on 22/01, a cornie and a 5l mini keg (this one). It’s only been on gas at 15 PSI for a day: the head isn’t great but it seems to have absorbed quite a bit of CO2. I put slightly less PoR than last time (in other words I followed the recipe…) and it’s much better, less astringent. Nice and clear too…

Best get started on another Commercial yeast collect for the next brew 😉

80EBDBAF-4919-470C-A945-1021ECE77790.jpeg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

@stquinto that's actually a great head for one day of carbonating but a smaller keg would carbonate quicker?

Good point mate, didn’t think of that. The 5l kegs are quite handy, combined with a cornie they cover a 23l brew, and for me they fit on the keezer shelf. Might get a couple more

• Like 1