Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

As we have a Pizza thing going... Didn't get around to posting this from earlier...

Our bases and piquant tom sauce just came up so well that night...  but the big hit on this was the tiny spicy meatballs we made... was a beaut : )

image.thumb.png.e8dbb51b4c67811aefd4388832384108.png

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Green Blob said:

I have pizza every night, sourdough bases... so good

Hey Green person have you ever made a breakfast pizza ? It's kin awesome, I did one with Sausage, bacon, tomato, egg with a few herbs - chives etc, bloody awesome with a strong coffee in it with a splash of rum or scotch 😜

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Graubart said:

As we have a Pizza thing going... Didn't get around to posting this from earlier...

Our bases and piquant tom sauce just came up so well that night...  but the big hit on this was the tiny spicy meatballs we made... was a beaut : )

Very rustic old chap, that looks awesome I am cheating tonight with bought bases however I have everything cut up & prepared. I will give you a preview. Cheers.

20210806_173805.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/6/2021 at 10:02 AM, CLASSIC said:

Hey Green person have you ever made a breakfast pizza ? It's kin awesome, I did one with Sausage, bacon, tomato, egg with a few herbs - chives etc, bloody awesome with a strong coffee in it with a splash of rum or scotch 😜

@CLASSIC I had a breakfast pie on one of my trips to Ireland. A pie filled with bacon, sausages, black pudding, egg and even some beans. Haven't found one since. Probably for a reason 😭

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Hilltop hops said:

You blokes inspired me to fire up the wood oven.  6 pizzas- garlic & cheese, chilli garlic prawn, salami, potato with rosemary, garlic & salt seasoning and the kids ones. So good! 

Looks really good, nothing like home made Pizza and home made beer. 🍻

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hilltop hops said:

ou blokes inspired me to fire up the wood oven.  6 pizzas- garlic & cheese, chilli garlic prawn, salami, potato with rosemary, garlic & salt seasoning and the kids ones. So good! 

They look magnificent Hilltop H, beeeeaaautiful! Hey if you don't mind sharing  -what's the recipe for the dough - looks good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Blob said:

Have you had it on pizza? Yummo, sticky fried goodness

No mate, I wouldn't I have seen it made & it is disgusting, I hate & will not eat any offal let alone pigs blood.

My opinion is we live in a lucky country & food is abundant so I feel there is no need to eat the blood & guts of any animal.

This of course is my own opinion & choice so if anyone wants to do it, that's fine by me.

Cheers, bring on the Pizza 😆

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Green Blob said:

So, only synthetic casing on your sausages??? 

I understand Green Man exactly what you are saying, sausages are fine, no problem. I will even eat pate but won't be tucking into brains, tripe & all of the other disgusting stuff any time soon.

My background in cooking has exposed me to some of the things I wouldn't eat but I still had to cook them 🤮

• Haha 2