Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

46 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

Pizza night to use left overs, however this is a 1/2 Seafood & 1/2 Meatlovers with lots of Chilli etc, it will be spicy, I will wash it down with red wine. Cheers. 🍷

20210808_182555.jpg

@CLASSIC good job you don't run a restaurant Phil - you'd go bust being that generous with the toppings 😉

Looks pretty darned good  👍

and with the glass of Vino Collapso you're good to go 😊

Edited by stquinto
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, Mickep said:

They look magnificent Hilltop H, beeeeaaautiful! Hey if you don't mind sharing  -what's the recipe for the dough - looks good.

Pretty standard. use the 00 flour and fresh yeast with a bit of salt. Around 375ml of water per 500g 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, stquinto said:

@CLASSIC good job you don't run a restaurant Phil - you'd go bust being that generous with the toppings 😉

Looks pretty darned good  👍

and with the glass of Vino Collapso you're good to go 😊

Thanks mate, yes I like lot's of toppings & good pizza dough, it's a nice meal with salad & vino. 🍷 These are the types of pizzas you have to use a knife & fork which I prefer anyway.  🍴

Pizzas are really an amazing thing, as you know you could have a different one every night. 🍕

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Graubart said:

Traditional Oven Roasted Coq-au-Vin... Lardons from cured pork salumi product in-house... 

Nice Graubster, tonight I am doing plain old Roast Chicken & Veg, but I will stuff the chook with Onion/Garlic/Rosemary/Lemon & do a heap of roast vegetables.

Just like Grandma used to make. 🐤 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, CLASSIC said:

This is the start of something good - 1/2 way through the cooking process but the smell of garlic/rosemary etc are getting to me, I will be steaming a heap of different vegies & making a gravy.

Plain & simple, good old Roast Chook & Veg.

🐤

20210813_175024.jpg

Looks pretty promising Phil. I love a roast chicken for Sunday lunch ( well, dinner). A bottle of Pinot Noir goes down a treat with it 👍

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stquinto said:

Looks pretty promising Phil. I love a roast chicken for Sunday lunch ( well, dinner). A bottle of Pinot Noir goes down a treat with it 👍

Cheers, it was a Free Range chook & very nice, heaps of veges, the potatoes crisped up nicely too. I always steam them first, that way the heat gets to them quicker.

• Like 4

Cooked up a couple of plates of Lobster Mornay for my high school sweetheart and I tonight.  I washed it down with several glasses of my Carlsberg Pilsner and some nice Riesling.  Sorry no pics because if anyone has ever seem me demolish a lobster then you would know why.

Life is good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

Cooked up a couple of plates of Lobster Mornay for my high school sweetheart and I tonight.  I washed it down with several glasses of my Carlsberg Pilsner and some nice Riesling.  Sorry no pics because if anyone has ever seem me demolish a lobster then you would know why.

Life is good!

Well Al that sounds great, I did a Roast Rabbit with a smokehouse Cajun dry rub, Chipotle & Caramelised Onion & Heaps of Roast Potatoes & steamed veg, gravy with a port reduction & had a few glasses of 🍷it wasn't real bad.

Cheers

20210823_185429.jpg

• Like 4