Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

13 hours ago, Mickep said:

Aren't those larger green chilli's just the best thing on a pizza mate. I'll get the bride to make up some dried Chilli flakes and a sauce for you to have a crack at. Trust me you'll like the sauce. 🌶️🌶️🌶️😉

Thanks for that Mick, just don't make too much or too hot as it will only be me eating it.  I only have to mention the word chilli and my HSSH wants a divorce.  😅

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, iBooz2 said:

Earlier this evening my HSSH

Great Request

And Great Delivery...

But @iBooz2 Boozer... 

Pray tell what the Walnut is in the Walnut Pork pleaaase? 

Walnut crumb/bits in the Porker Coating?

Looks very very yummmmmo mate!

Have you posted your HM Sweet Sour Sauce Recipe or is that Confi Cobber?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Earlier this evening my HSSH plonked down on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand, turned the TV on (which is pretty much her usual routine) and then suggested I cook a sweet and sour stir fry tonight.  So her wish was my command, sweet and sour pork it will be.

First deep fried some walnut pork morsels then stir fired the veg.  Added my home made sweet and sour sauce and brought it all to the boil to thicken.  Dished the veg and sauce and topped with the fried pork morsels.  We both had two serves and there is one serve left over for another meal.  Three hours later I just have to do the damn dishes. 🤨

Stirfry Sweet and Sour veg  - resized.png

Stirfry Sweet and Sour  veg and sauce - resized.png

Deep fried walnut pork morsels - resized.png

Stir fry Sweet and Sour Pork 3 - resized.png

That looks absolutely amazing ! I made Sweet and Sour chicken the other day, but that pork looks out of this world 🙂

With mine the sauce turned black from the soy sauce too, but your one really looks the biz ... Yum yum !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, stquinto said:

Here we go

Yeah WOW @stquinto Sainter mate haha!!!

I will organise the Aussie Beef, and the spuds, a nice hot Barbie Grill and you come down and cook it : )

Am happy to do a Mushroom Sauce with the local Highlands Rosé, Garlic, Butter and fresh Cream ; )

But also understand you may not want that to divert from the festival of meat taste 🥳

Edited by Pezzza
  • Haha 3

I suppose most of you had a traditional Xmas Lunch/Dinner, I settled for smaller portions throughout the day as there was a lot of visits to neighbours for drinks & then a few more back here, not much time for eating apart from the usual bar snacks ect.

At the end of the day, I had a few prawns followed by steak & chips (not shown) & salad.

I trust you all enjoyed your Xmas feats.

20221225_192223.jpg

20221225_195015.jpg

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I suppose most of you had a traditional Xmas Lunch/Dinner, I settled for smaller portions throughout the day as there was a lot of visits to neighbours for drinks & then a few more back here, not much time for eating apart from the usual bar snacks ect.

At the end of the day, I had a few prawns followed by steak & chips (not shown) & salad.

I trust you all enjoyed your Xmas feats.

20221225_192223.jpg

20221225_195015.jpg

Yum!

• Like 2