Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

23 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Stir-fry noodle night. Unfortunately the noodles tasted a bit off 😳

All that bloody chopping for sour-tasting sh*te

That's a bit unfortunate Stquinta those Hokkien Noodles are convenient, but I am always wary about the shelf stored ones, some of the other brands are kept in fridges so I normally go for those,

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

That's a bit unfortunate Stquinta those Hokkien Noodles are convenient, but I am always wary about the shelf stored ones, some of the other brands are kept in fridges so I normally go for those,

Yeah, they are convenient, but I won’t be getting those again. Disappointing since I’d made such an effort with the vege. Live and learn, eh?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Barramundi & Chips

I had a big day yesterday as some friends came around for a Xmas drink, hardly time for a break & then some neighbours called in armed with the usual Xmas cheer, so it was on again.

All good fun but I had planned to go to more trouble with dinner, but this was OK.

20221214_191844.thumb.jpg.8f1ee2e50e6415bd91048a232701ae15.jpg

That’ll do nicely Phil 👍

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

How much of the chili flakes did you use on that pizza?  My last try was 1/4 heaped teaspoon for single pizza plus thin slices of green chili and it was not enough to replicate old mates CCC.  Next try will be 1/2 heaped teaspoon.

@iBooz2 Al, mate, we go the heaped teaspoon, it's dang hot but we like it. 🌶️🌶️🌶️🍕😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

A simple chicken schnitzel burger.  Half a chicken breast crumbed in panko crumbs with Cajun seasoning.  In a french bun with lashings of home made spicy plum sauce and some coleslaw salad.

Simple is sometimes best mate. This looks just beautiful - mouthwatering in fact.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Barramundi & Chips

I had a big day yesterday as some friends came around for a Xmas drink, hardly time for a break & then some neighbours called in armed with the usual Xmas cheer, so it was on again.

All good fun but I had planned to go to more trouble with dinner, but this was OK.

20221214_191844.thumb.jpg.8f1ee2e50e6415bd91048a232701ae15.jpg

Looks blaaarrrrdy magnificent.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I thought I'd better have some vegetables, now I feel bloated from eating too much, ah' well, it was nice anyway, a bit of Pork for a change.

Looks really nice mate. 

12 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I feel bloated

Ha, yea - nah - just content. 😃

• Haha 1