Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

Was becoming rather distracted towards having a lovely evening Beer, after aiming for an AFD... had a yarn to a festive mate who had just had an AFD so was inspired again...

But needed something to eat to divert my attention haha... cooked up some taschty Pork Meatballers : )

Nothing fancy schmancy but with some nice salad... gold. 

Not sure if have already posted the festive Green Bean Salad... but that was good with the Meat Ballers indeed : )

image.png.f9e7d7e8653df0b3d749536b42cc2bc5.png

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Mickep said:

Might not look like much, but twas the bizz, well in my mind anyway 😂

Steak sanger, in Turkish bread with home made Chilli BBQ sauce and a few chicken wingers covered in a lil' Thai marinade.

319083359_1707231356329156_1206196477725786848_n.jpg

319105303_685754776348592_8445855836806705337_n.jpg

That’ll do the job Mick 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pezzza said:

Was becoming rather distracted towards having a lovely evening Beer, after aiming for an AFD... had a yarn to a festive mate who had just had an AFD so was inspired again...

But needed something to eat to divert my attention haha... cooked up some taschty Pork Meatballers : )

Nothing fancy schmancy but with some nice salad... gold. 

Not sure if have already posted the festive Green Bean Salad... but that was good with the Meat Ballers indeed : )

image.png.f9e7d7e8653df0b3d749536b42cc2bc5.png

Looks the biz Pezzza, impressive how you are keeping off the carbs. Apart from beer possibly 😃

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mickep said:

Pizza night.

Forgive the pineapple. 🙄 Pity photos can't show how hot this is. A nice helping of home grown sun dried chilli flakes 

G'day @Mickep , yep I like the look of that pizza.  I have sort of made every Tuesday night pizza night as the HSSH is at work and been working on a chili con-carne pizza like my local pizza shop used to make before he disappeared.  His was not a Mexican style CCC but more a hot Italian style and I just cannot crack a close recipe.  His had just the right mix of chili so your mouth went numb and it burnt just the right amount (ya know what I am saying).  His had shredded ham, Italian meat balls, capsicum, onion, chili (I think in the meatballs) and mozzarella cheese.

How much of the chili flakes did you use on that pizza?  My last try was 1/4 heaped teaspoon for single pizza plus thin slices of green chili and it was not enough to replicate old mates CCC.  Next try will be 1/2 heaped teaspoon.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 4