Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

6 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Todays selection, on special @First Choice Liquor, and special it is. Blame @Classic Brewing Co for the photo, love the app

IMG_5697-PhotoRoom (2).png

Mate, I will gladly take the blame, it's a great app, enjoy it, I used to pay hundreds of dollars to be able to achieve that.

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

@Classic Brewing Co is that the name of the app that changes the background PhotoRoom?

Yes, it is one of the better ones & its free, some of the others are a bit dodgy, I can do it on some of the professional software I have but for quick snaps for the forum it is a simple task if you are posting from the phone. I use a desktop mostly for my posts which means I have to download it to the PC. 

There is a pro version that gets rid of the watermark & offers a few more features, the only snag with the free version is they only stay in your gallery for 30 days unless you save them someone else.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

From the bargain bin at 1st Choice Liquor, 2 bucks, can’t go wrong. The Brazilians are crazy about Strata so I had to try one. This one is for you Caio. Very thick and hazy, great aroma but a bit strong in planty hop flavour. Couldn’t really read the date at bottom of can if out of date. Not sure sure if I am drunk or stoned, ha ha. Nice beer, worth every cent.

Strata is described as “Passion fruit meets pot.” It brings layered notes of tropical fruit including; mango, passion fruit, melon, fresh berry/strawberry, and some citrus in the form of grapefruit. Along with this comes a dank herbal note of drifting cannabis.

A846BB7A-E0B3-4E76-920B-DE308BB2BE5E.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Another one from the bargain bin and definitely not out of date. Reading Strata without my glasses I did get tricked, no strata at all….As we should expect from BentSpoke, Stratus is an adept showcase of myriad hop flavours with the Citra, Mosaic, Ekuanot, and Cashmere hops bringing peach, nectarine, berry, mango and papaw to the soft, cloudy beer. But it’s not just the hops, with the yeast seeming to introduce a soft bite and further fruitiness while touch of breadiness is brought by the malt.  It’s actually quite “oily “ in taste, not sure I like it. But 2 dollars, 7.2%. Hell yeah  Give me Billy Cobham any day

422EFBB8-A69C-4FE3-9180-D7358CDF4D02.jpeg

D1C17CCB-C770-4B73-967E-30205EE9C5B2.jpeg

Edited by Brauhaus Fritz
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah, it's good to pick up a few cheapies now & again, I have had some beauties & a few shockers over the years.

Oh yeah, picked up some Hawkesbury Brewing from the Crntral Coast up some days ago, Most boring beer ever, would have preferred a VB, ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3