Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

• 2 weeks later...

If you like your old school metal, wrap your ears around this. This is Stefan Hauk, a young friend of mine in Adelaide. He could probably be rich if he used his musical talent to woo the young people who buy music but he stays true to the music he loves - old stuff.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

He could probably be rich if he used his musical talent to woo the young people who buy music but he stays true to the music he loves - old stuff.

the young people in my house are into hall and oates. i guess rebellion comes in many forms. that bloody rocked \m/>.<\m/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Stickers said:

the young people in my house are into hall and oates. i guess rebellion comes in many forms. that bloody rocked \m/>.<\m/

I'm glad you liked it, Stickers. Music tastes are like beer tastes, very subjective. I like Sabbath and Hall & Oates. Go figure!

• Thanks 1

Good evening everybody. Hope to become a regular around this forum.

I was just listening to some Smashing Pumpkins as I browsed old topics on this post.

Also, there's only one beer left. RIP MF DOOM. A rapper who brought lots of joy into my life and the life of many others. I made a cookbook based off his album MM FOOD last year and was so happy that I did.

Smashing Pumpkins - Soma - YouTube

How do you embed videos?