Coopers Community

What are you drinking in 2023?

Aussiekraut

36 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Coopers Pale Ale

I put this one down after pouring and the sun caught the bubbles raising up the glass.

Just a lovely Pale sitting on the sink! I took it outside and sat in the Sun and enjoyed it.

IMG_20230902_160057.thumb.jpg.f998a534ac7173f19f4755305c0bab5f.jpg

Looks tasty mate, cheers 🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tried to compare my ESB Old Ale and my Coopers Dark Ale, but couldn’t remember which was which. Might have to label them better. Both were very nice and easy drinkable. One was slightly maltier, sweeter and “thicker”, I believe it was the Coopers,as I added one BE3, some BE1 and dextrose. Would I brew both of them again? Absolutely 

IMG_7594.jpeg

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

A Coopers pale ale from bottle about 5 months conditioning. From memory a mixture of cascade and citra in a hop tea still plenty of flavour coming through.

My kegged FWK beers don't even stain the glass like this or hold the head so well.

20230905_173445.jpg

Nice one @Uhtred Of Beddanburg. I was surprised about the head on mine as well, better than the Original. We must have done something right 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Nice one @Uhtred Of Beddanburg. I was surprised about the head on mine as well, better than the Original. We must have done something right 

Yes they are good looking brews. I have found that well aged and carbonated kit beers with malt and hop additions produce a better lasting head. In saying that I still prefer the taste of FWK.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Tone boy said:

Did you follow the Coopers recipe?

Looks great!

It's a lovely brew to drink, if you like the style.

Yes, this time I followed the recipe exactly.

My usual way is to be missing a few bits and make it up as I go, but not for this one.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

A second try of my Coopers Lager V2, after a bit over a month in the fridge at 1.0 deg. Clarity looking quite nice! Not much in the way of hop aroma, nor particularly forward hop flavour, but I would say it’s quite smooth, subdues and sessionable. Not my usual fare per se, but it’s enjoyable and my brother is a lager fan and it’s more for him. 😌

IMG_4662.jpeg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, NBillett09 said:

A second try of my Coopers Lager V2, after a bit over a month in the fridge at 1.0 deg. Clarity looking quite nice! Not much in the way of hop aroma, nor particularly forward hop flavour, but I would say it’s quite smooth, subdues and sessionable. Not my usual fare per se, but it’s enjoyable and my brother is a lager fan and it’s more for him. 😌

IMG_4662.jpeg

Very clear, well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

G'day brewers! This is my German Pils style after 1 week in the keg. Still a tiny bit of chill haze to contend with, but not a great deal. I still have work to do with dialling the process in, but pretty happy with this one. My mate popped in with a sixer of Carona, I had one and it tasted disgusting compared to this. Normally I don't mind a Carona! (Hell, I would drink the (insert) from a (insert) any day) 😂.  So I said I can't drink another, have a go of this.. Anyway, he said it was "good" 🤔. I will take it as a compliment 😎🤣

1.thumb.jpg.69a2ffec21671c9df430c9ef5c1738f4.jpg

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Cheap Charlie said:

G'day brewers! This is my German Pils style after 1 week in the keg. Still a tiny bit of chill haze to contend with, but not a great deal. I still have work to do with dialling the process in, but pretty happy with this one. My mate popped in with a sixer of Carona, I had one and it tasted disgusting compared to this. Normally I don't mind a Carona! (Hell, I would drink the (insert) from a (insert) any day) 😂.  So I said I can't drink another, have a go of this.. Anyway, he said it was "good" 🤔. I will take it as a compliment 😎🤣

Looks great

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cheap Charlie said:

Thats a fine looking beer.

• Thanks 1