Coopers Community

Merry Christmas

Malter White

For those like me with Austrian heritage, tonight, Christmas Eve, is the big deal.
So Merry Christmas to those celebrating tonight and also to those celebrating tomorrow.
It's been a tough 2020 for most, so if you've made it this far - well done.
Thank you to all the contributors on here. Not only have you helped my own but everyone else's brewing journey.
Aside from the beer making advice this forum has also been a pleasant addition to my virtual social life. Thank you.
Stay safe and be kind to one another. However, if you encounter any @rseholes you don't have to be kind to them. They can go eat a $h1t.
Merry Christmas. 🙂 

• Like 5

Yes well said MUZZ.  Have to agree the help and knowledge on this forum is fantastic.  Merry Christmas to one and all (except those that fit into the "encounter" category above ha. ha).

2020 has been a toughie and I think we all have (states and territories in Oz), collectively done very well when compared to the rest of the planet.  Hopefully NSW can crush their current challenges and get back to some normality for the New Year.  Merry Christmas, best wishes and good luck to our O/S friends as well.

Looking forward to some coaching from the AG mob in here in the New Year.  Yes I'am just buttering you up so I get some good recipes to try.

Cheers everyone - AL

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Green Blob said:

And to you all too.

I'm working tomorrow, but someone has to

I sympathise with you. A lot of people do not realise that some of us have to keep the wheels turning, even on Christmas Day, and that takes a toll on our lives. I think that I worked 16 consecutive Christmas days before I flicked that job.

Best wishes brewers and may all of you have a very Merry Christmas and let us hope that 2021 will be a better year than 2020.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

Exaggerated. You're welcome. x

I try to google most things im unsure about but it gets to stage where I would have to google everything @Shamus O'Sean don't want to be getting it wrong 🤪.  hope everyone has good Xmas and new year I need to de gas my brew tomorrow went from under to over its fun to play with though 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jamiek86 said:

thanks mate merry Christmas to you also I wasn't having a crack at anyone im a sarcastic type.

Hi Jamie, I was not clear enough.  When I said "having a crack" I did not mean you were having a go at anybody, I just meant having a try at the word.  It says something about your solid character and this Forum for you to put it out there without fear of anybody shooting you down.  Power to you mate.

Hell, I used to say "I don't mean to catch dispersions about..." until somebody told me the word was "aspersions".  He was a guy who kind of called it as it was.  You always knew he was being straight with you and his comments were not to shoot you down, but to make you better.

Cheer Big Ears (no harm intended if you have big ears)

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to you all. I've come a long way in beer making thanks to some of you guys and, scarily, realised how much more there is to learn. 😄

All the best for the coming year and just to throw some scare back at you... isn't 2021 the year of Mad Max...? 😄😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Hi Jamie, I was not clear enough.  When I said "having a crack" I did not mean you were having a go at anybody, I just meant having a try at the word.  It says something about your solid character and this Forum for you to put it out there without fear of anybody shooting you down.  Power to you mate.

Hell, I used to say "I don't mean to catch dispersions about..." until somebody told me the word was "aspersions".  He was a guy who kind of called it as it was.  You always knew he was being straight with you and his comments were not to shoot you down, but to make you better.

Cheer Big Ears (no harm intended if you have big ears)

all good mate I obviously missed that part currently de gassing the brew as over gassed it last night with the rocking

• Like 1