Coopers Community

Merry Christmas

Malter White

Our Christmas was not very happy.  Two weeks ago my wife went to the local Woolworths and pre-ordered our required sea-food for Christmas lunch.  They have a special order book and record exactly what you want, the preferred day and time of pick up, both our mobile phone numbers etc. in case one or the other cannot pick up at the designated time.  They gave my wife her copy of the docket but that F'ing all we got.  She went to collect our lobsters, prawns on the afternoon of the pick up date which was the 24th and was told sorry we over sold and cannot fill your order.  Even though it was pre-ordered ages ago - WTF?  They said they tried to ring both numbers in the morning of 24th but could not get hold of you "they said", which was frog-shit as neither of us had any missed calls and the phone numbers on the docket were exact, correct and easily read.  So mad scramble around to other stores but could only get 8 king prawns in total from Coles.

So Christmas lunch was a simple affair with a salad and just 8 prawns to share / fight over.

So in @MUZZY words.  I hope the management of deli section Woolworths in Croydon, the stupid dumb @rseholes  They can go eat a $h1t next Christmas.

Cheers - AL

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3