Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

On 5/11/2023 at 6:16 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

I remember those only too well, in the door of the fridge wrapped in a paper bag for your orange juice, after years of travelling I learnt to carry my own mini bar, which consisted of a variety of glasses from home that catered for all occasions.

I am not a tight a*** but I also had a few beers & wine bottles for back up as some of the prices in the outback areas are atrocious.

There is nothing worse in a motel room when you can't find a corkscrew/opener & the only thing to drink out of is a tumbler glass or a coffee cup.

These were just in cupboard upside down which I don't like so always give a hot rinse. Yeah they don't look very appealing do they? I have to admit the beer was nothing special. I fear a lot of these craft breweries now skimp on flavor hops and use a dry enzyme for extra alcohol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Won't be your last, ha ha.

IMG_3699.thumb.jpeg.9c97d331b278765ad596e7de0df32841.jpeg

Next step is an Eisbock

IMG_3684.thumb.JPG.40c05dd3000c829fd046daee80a4e2f5.JPG

Oh, cool. They have those at Purvis WoB. I only go there once a month, my wallet cops a huge dent every time I visit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Popo the Degenerate said:

Green Beacon was so-so. Wouldn't buy it again. 

It had been a while since I'd had a Pirate Life IPA. Ok, but was not as good as I'd remembered it.

IMG20230514165510.jpg

I first tried the Pirate Life Pale Ale and the IPA on the same day. The pale ale was bursting with flavour giving high expectations for the IPA. I was a little let down by the IPA. The pale ale is better, IMO.

• Like 1