Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

Hottest 100' date=' 'tis Straya Day.[/quote']

My mates and I ended up replaying the Hottest 100 from '98 in preference to a lot of the stuff that makes it through these days.

Oh wait, be right back -- have to yell at some kids on my lawn.

Fleetwood Mac - The Peter Green years

I reckon I need to make a Green Manalishi. This would be something high in ABV, an IPA I reckon with significant hop bite. If I were doing a partial i'd use the Coopers APA can as a base ('cause it's Green).

I reckon Ben10 would have a recipe for the Green Manalishi for sure.

I reckon plenty of his beers almost fit the bill" Don't you come creeping around - making me do things I don't want to".

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Valley Brew

Day off work today - has been productive so far. Mowed the lawn and did the edging, re-tested and programmed the irrigation system front and rear, vacuumed the house, did a lot of tidying up, washing and dishes, now cleaning and back-flushing the espresso machine.

Listening to The White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights (live album). Got a pair of faithful old Tascam VL-X5 monitors with a Nano Patch in the lounge instead of a hi-fi or home theatre setup - man they can crank for such small speakers.

Cold Chisel - The Last Wave Of Summer

I saw them live when they toured this album. Jimmy was sporting his bleach blonde hair, but apart from that, nothing had changed. Some really good tracks on the album that fit right in with their more celebrated material (IMHO).

Talented musicians, great sound, great band (especially live). Hard to believe that was 16-17 years ago! w00t

Geez I'm gettin' old. pinchedpoutylol

Oh well, time for another Fat Yak! biggrin

P.S. Good stuff Chad! cool

Lusty.

Truth' date='.[/quote']

I must agree, sorry the fishing is too good in NQ, got rid of my turntable about 1989. These days I get by with a Musical Fiedelity A3 amp & cd (24 bit) though custom built speakers & custom built digital sub amp, by me, I like Hi Fi, sorry not into compression or distortion. wink

Cheers.