Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

Just had a listen to Billy Thorpe via Youtube; Most People I know.

I have a neighbour over every Saturday morning, and we try to bash out some tunes on guitar, and this was suggested as another track we can try to cover, or mangle, depending on how well we go.

Just printed out the lyrics and tab, so I guess I'll be playing it and listening to myself play a bit today to try to get it down before our session tomorrow.

Some would say that this song is particularly appropriate for me to cover.

whistling

I have loaded up Spotify at work so I have been listening to a few artists whilst working.

I have recently listened to:

Wilco (whole album back catalogue)

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses

The Smiths - Best of

Descendants - Everything Sux (I needed to get fired up after becioming depressed from listening to The Smiths).

On the train I have been listening to my collection of Icecream Hands albums:

Memory Lane Traffic Jam

Sweeter Than The Radio (and it really is wink)

Broken UFO

The Good China

They really know how to write a good pop tune.

Labor Day public holiday tomorrow here in SA, & enjoying a few brews after doing the gardening/weeding/mowing, kegging a brew, & mixing up a new brew.

Have already listened to...

Deep Purple: Greatest Hits

Nirvana: Black Album

currently... Pearl Jam: Rearview Mirror

Cheers,

Anthony.

Currently listening to the sound of my dog whining and pacing as he reminds me it's time for his afternoon meal!

He's been very patient and had to tolerate me cooking his next batch of food for the past few hours, which I'm sure only made him more hungry.

Guess that makes it doggy dinner time.

Currently listening to a compilation/best of from Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs, after a slightly sedated trip to JB Hi Fi.

Also got myself a copy of the new Jack White Album, Best of The Kinks, and yesterday got a hold of Best of Redgum (which I'd previously borrowed from the library), and of course we also got a copy of the new Prince Album yesterday; SWMBO is a Prince tragic, and it's the sort of music that can usually get one out of a depression funk, and into into the groove of a music funk, so it's music therapy for me.

Better to spend some cash on CD's than pay someone to pretend to listen to your problems for $250 an hour or more!