Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

It's the drummer from

on guitar and vox...just in case anyone is curious.

Good stuff...do yourself a favour.

Wow OK.

Not bad! I grew up listening to alot of punk then NYC hardcore (but got into early Iron Maiden in secret devil)

This is pretty authentic stuff! Nice to see it's still going strong.

Thanks.

Sick music thread! any musos on here? post ya bands stuff!

I'm in a Cascade Lager worship band called Lager Than Life. just a 2 piece thrash punk band for anyone thats interested

The Cascade Brewery has one of our tapes haha! i can die a happy man life goals achieved!

Sick Otto! love my Motorhead! haven't checked out the latest offering yet, they have never really put out a BAD release in my opinion! New maiden ive been abit iffy on though, super jealous of you seeing them though!

I've been listening to lots of Wishbone Ash and Camel lately. Love my 70's prog

Sick Otto! love my Motorhead! haven't checked out the latest offering yet, they have never really put out a BAD release in my opinion! New maiden ive been abit iffy on though, super jealous of you seeing them though!

I've been listening to lots of Wishbone Ash and Camel lately. Love my 70's prog

Yeah Motorhead are pretty consistent. I like the albums they put out in the early 90s the best. Some kickarse riffs in those and good production on the records too.

Agreed about the newer Maiden, it isn't the same as it used to be. This new album I think is better than the last one though. They are awesome live, last time I saw them was 2011 at Soundwave.

any musos on here? post ya bands stuff!

That's me on the left ...

e32316b4c7134b99acbab4cc77ae91a9

That photo would be over 10 years old now! We were an original band, trying to be the Smashing Pumpkins. After that I "retired" and took up bass in a cover band, but I gave that away a couple of years ago now too.

Cool!

New Iron Maiden (Book of souls) is great music, bad production (mix) probably due to Steve Harrisdevil

Too much saturation (tape emulation) and compression + bass heavy again Steves fault.

I'm actually a sound engineer (SAE) and drummer and when I'm drunk enough..an awesome vocalist!

Currently listening to

Very happy got CD and T-shirt for bday devil

I do enjoy that early Motorhead as well yeah. Always been a fan of the bluesy rock. Girlschool are another of my favourite bands so I'm gonna grab their new record too.

It's definitely a step up from the last record music wise. I'll have to listen to it again to take more notice of the production side of things.. the first listen was purely about the music itself over the weekend. tongue

My old band is called RocketTrain, they are still active but unfortunately circumstances saw me 'officially' leave the band at the beginning of the year. No BS between us as band members, was more my personal situation. We're all still mates and sometimes I jump up and sing some backing vocals at gigs if I'm there. I may rejoin at some point in the future if it's feasible. There is a bit of material floating around somewhere on Youtube, or perhaps on Soundcloud as well. It's basically 70s/80s influenced hard rock with a bit of metal chucked in as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The sword - high country

Graveyard - innocence and decadence

Gentleman's pistols - hustlers row

And generally...

Alice cooper, rob zombie, sabbath, Judas priest, whitesnake, megadeth, Soundgarden, Alice in chains, Ozzy, w13, LA guns, gnr, poison, Metallica, zz top, aerosmith, van Halen, Brant bjork, vintage caravan, scorpion child, bls.

Sick music thread! any musos on here? post ya bands stuff!

I'm in a Cascade Lager worship band called Lager Than Life. just a 2 piece thrash punk band for anyone thats interested

The Cascade Brewery has one of our tapes haha! i can die a happy man life goals achieved!

haha...great stuff!

This is one of my favourite two piece metal bands:

Right now - Black Keys (attack and release) on headphones as Im in the office, so all very quiet

Last night - Kasabian/ Black Rebel Motorcycle Club/ Arctic Monkeys /The Strypes- while I walked the dog to keep motivated

In the car at the moment - The Hives, Grinspoon, the Delta Riggs

best album recently - Ty Segall - Manipulator