Coopers Community

DESKTOP COMPUTER-LAPTOP-MOBILE

Classic Brewing Co

Just wondering what you all use for this forum, a Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone.

I use my Desktop 80% of the time as I have a 32" Curved Samsung Full HD Moniter which I use for graphics & I find it much more comfortable & easier to get around.

I do use the mobile a bit, mainly when I am out or outdoors & of course when I have called it quits for the day with my feet up in the lounge.

• Like 3

i mainly just use  my pc which is a desktop with 2 screens.  1 is 4k monitor while the other is just a hd monitor   , this allows me to multitask  as well it does come in handy wien i am brewing specially watching fermentation process  as i can just keep the brewing software open on 1 monitor  while i harass everyone else here and other forums etc on the 2nd monitor.

while away i just use a laptop.  i dont use the mobile to much  for browsing on this forum as much  but occasionly still  have a look  

• Like 3

On 10/4/2023 at 7:34 AM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Just wondering what you all use for this forum, a Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone.

I use my Desktop 80% of the time as I have a 32" Curved Samsung Full HD Moniter which I use for graphics & I find it much more comfortable & easier to get around.

I do use the mobile a bit, mainly when I am out or outdoors & of course when I have called it quits for the day with my feet up in the lounge.

I use all three. The Mac with a 27" ultra wide screen in the study, a laptop in the brewery and the phone everywhere else.

I'm not short on computers here. I have a Mac mini and a PC in the study, there is also a little compute stick running my iTunes library and a laptop. Then there is the brew laptop in the brewery, an iPad and a few spares like another laptop. an older Mini and a small form factor PC. There are an additional 2 spares but they are being prepped to be sold. And of course don't get me started on my collection of old 8 and 16bit home computers, which include 3 fully restored C64, 2 Amigas, 2 VIC 20, an Apple IIc, A ZX Spectrum, a TI 99/4a, 2 RaspberryPi-based Commodore compatibles running emulators for all sorts of CBM machines and an old TRS-80 and enough spare parts to build at least one more working C64. Oh yes, there is also a BananaPi and an additional RaspberryPi. I think I should open a museum 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

I use all three. The Mac with a 27" ultra wide screen in the study, a laptop in the brewery and the phone everywhere else.

I'm not short on computers here. I have a Mac mini and a PC in the study, there is also a little compute stick running my iTunes library and a laptop. Then there is the brew laptop in the brewery, an iPad and a few spares like another laptop. an older Mini and a small form factor PC. There are an additional 2 spares but they are being prepped to be sold. And of course don't get me started on my collection of old 8 and 16bit home computers, which include 3 fully restored C64, 2 Amigas, 2 VIC 20, an Apple IIc, A ZX Spectrum, a TI 99/4a, 2 RaspberryPi-based Commodore compatibles running emulators for all sorts of CBM machines and an old TRS-80 and enough spare parts to build at least one more working C64. Oh yes, there is also a BananaPi and an additional RaspberryPi. I think I should open a museum 🙂 

Sounds like it AK. 🖥️ 

Windows Laptop with external 32 inch and on a 27 in i-mac set up in a nice array. 

Working from home have a good set up home office and my stumpy fat fingers are not good on the phone but I did get a 15+ iphone the day of launch so must try that

• Like 3