Coopers Community

HO HO HO Merry CHristmas and a Happy New Year

ozdevil

Merry Christmas everyone.

For the second year running I'll be having a dry Christmas.

I hope you all enjoy your beer or whatever cos I'll be sipping on lemonade.

Last year a couple of nights before Christmas,  I wandered out the front just in time to see my cat stalking the new neighbours cat over the road.

I walked over and was talking to the new neighbour. She was saying how lovely my cat was.

I took see Bob was eyeing up the other cat and decided to intervene. Ended up with Bob's fangs embedded in my hand.

Off to A & E. Tetanus & antibiotics.

Fast forward to this year. Arrived at work on Monday morning. Got out of car. My back went!

Tuesday I couldn't move. In bed all day. Wednesday got a doc appointment. Two weeks worth of anti inflammatories.

• Sad 9

24 minutes ago, Graculus said:

Merry Christmas everyone.

For the second year running I'll be having a dry Christmas.

I hope you all enjoy your beer or whatever cos I'll be sipping on lemonade.

Last year a couple of nights before Christmas,  I wandered out the front just in time to see my cat stalking the new neighbours cat over the road.

I walked over and was talking to the new neighbour. She was saying how lovely my cat was.

I took see Bob was eyeing up the other cat and decided to intervene. Ended up with Bob's fangs embedded in my hand.

Off to A & E. Tetanus & antibiotics.

Fast forward to this year. Arrived at work on Monday morning. Got out of car. My back went!

Tuesday I couldn't move. In bed all day. Wednesday got a doc appointment. Two weeks worth of anti inflammatories.

That's unfortunate mate, have a good one anyway. 

• Like 4

Merry Christmas and a Hoppy New Year to everyone! You all make it more than a hobby this homebrewing. Down a rabbit hole but in great company.

Thanks everyone and thanks to the Coopers team 👍🎄😃

Edited by stquinto
Typo
  • Like 6