Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

2 hours ago, kmar92 said:

Probably the clearest beer that I have ever seen, great work @RDT2 😃

1 hour ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Agree with @kmar92 - amazing how clear that lovely brew is @RDT2 -- so what is the secret : )

Cheers guys I just used a boiled mug of water and a teaspoon of gelatine mixed in and gently stirred in the fermenter once it was cold crashed. I wasn’t sure how this one would go as I dry hopped it and had rye malt, flaked barley etc in it. Maybe the diamond lager yeast helped as well and also have looked more into ph as well using acid malt etc. The gelatine is a year well out of date as well🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, RDT2 said:

IPL hopped with mosaic and Saaz really nice and excellent clarity!

2191BE3D-17D5-4999-A596-A4A82EAD39EA.jpeg

Beautiful looking beer mate! 
Now for mine: a bottled Duvel clone, but I poured it wrong  and got the sediment from the F2 yeast in (of which there is quite a bit). Not quite dry enough, a bit too malty, but the taste is otherwise about right. More like a Delirium Tremens (another Belgian Strong Blond Ale, not my general state… yet) than a Duvel.

BEC92E57-4AEF-4600-97A8-AECB5459F143.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yes that is very impressive, lovely & clear. How often does the dartboard get holes in it ? A bit close to the Kegerator ? 🎯

Thanks mate no the boards not at regulation and hasn’t had any holes in it for a while. I found it hidden away the other day would like to put it up again just need the space! Maybe a job for this weekend as it’s rainy of course after a week of perfect weather!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RDT2 said:

Thanks mate no the boards not at regulation and hasn’t had any holes in it for a while. I found it hidden away the other day would like to put it up again just need the space! Maybe a job for this weekend as it’s rainy of course after a week of perfect weather!

Yeah I nearly commented on the height of it. I have 3 boxed in the shed & want to get them up, I used to play serious for years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah I nearly commented on the height of it. I have 3 boxed in the shed & want to get them up, I used to play serious for years.

Yeah I used to play as well it’s an awesome game one of the guys at my work plays and asked me to join thinking about it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Now the COOPERS BREW A IPA  no complaints here, nice & floral, citrus notes & the Cascade shines, it can only get better, hell it's only 5 days in the keg !!

120878641_BREWAIPA030922.thumb.jpg.be81f32dcee152136561859c1fa98417.jpg

Those two ales look fantastic. The orange colour is lovely. Good thing I'm having a pint as those pics make one thirsty!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

Feeding my inner Bavarian with a Munich style Helles. I shall call it Ein Helles 🍻

113AD9DA-86A0-425C-B43A-4F49292566B7.thumb.jpeg.7d97a6a19e3b0eb7b17d44f52a1b8653.jpeg

Love a Helles can get a lovely commercial one this side, ive posted it a few times. Anyway that looks delicious and refreshing Ausser

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PintsMeLocal said:

Those two ales look fantastic. The orange colour is lovely. Good thing I'm having a pint as those pics make one thirsty!!! 

Cheers for that Pints, it is just the nature of the beast, they are not really Pale Ales as we know it but the variation is great, a bit maltier, darker/cloudy but heaps of flavour.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Cheers for that Pints, it is just the nature of the beast, they are not really Pale Ales as we know it but the variation is great, a bit maltier, darker/cloudy but heaps of flavour.

Yes i know what u saying. I also tend tk make hybrids these days. As long as the hop flavour and aroma is there,  I'm happy.  Can't forget about the malt too

• Like 2

Sunday Arvo Cleansing Brew... 

IP Brewing's most recent Dubbya offering:  IPB Starkers 🥳

Starkbier auf Deutsch is strong beer... and although my miserly 7.3% probably does not cut it...

As you are supposed to crack 7.5%

https://www.dw.com/en/starkbierzeit-the-strong-beer-festival-in-bavaria/a-47905239

But it still a nice beer and probs one that IPB needs top warn the sociable Punters about regarding the hidden strengths within this lovely gentle creamy (Weyermann Carapils) Brew ; )

Might clear up a bit more as is only like 2 days in the deep dark chilly Keggler 🥶

And then with a bit more clarity the beautiful tiny bubbles hopefully will become a bit more apparent..

image.thumb.png.a7b7f8cbfad35a6a0298045f52cf5924.png 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1