Sign in to follow this  
MUZZY

Recipe of the month/free shipping, where are youuuu?

It's the 11th of the month and no sign of ROTM yet. I'm not overly worried about the recipe but I love free shipping. 🤑

• Haha 1

I've just been to Dan Murphy to pick up a few brewing supplies because the ROTM/free shipping promo hadn't showed up. I get home and look what's arrived on the Coopers DIY website - the ROTM and free shipping. (Grumble, mumble...) 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, MUZZY said:

I've just been to Dan Murphy to pick up a few brewing supplies because the ROTM/free shipping promo hadn't showed up. I get home and look what's arrived on the Coopers DIY website - the ROTM and free shipping. (Grumble, mumble...) 

WTH Muzzy, My Dan's doesn't stock jack poop when it comes to brew supplies. ROTM looks interesting though. I might have to give Kveik a crack at some point, waiting on AK's feed back with his side by side ferment using Voss and US-05

• Like 1

considering for the price you have to supply half the ingredients including yeast its too expensive better off buying seperate.

edit apologies the yeast is included in latest one looked at heaps on here where recepies say u supply but is still expensive.

Edited by jamiek86