Jump to content
Coopers Community

What are our rules on rude words?


jennyss

Recommended Posts

I saw a hilarious video on the 'Western Sydney Brewers' facebook page. It is a very ocker bushy bloke venting his frustration about the craft beer invasion.  I laughed till I cried.  But there are lots of swear words. Can I post a link? Usually I appreciate the lack of swear words and aggression on this site. Is there a way around this?

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jennyss said:

I saw a hilarious video on the 'Western Sydney Brewers' facebook page. It is a very ocker bushy bloke venting his frustration about the craft beer invasion.  I laughed till I cried.  But there are lots of swear words. Can I post a link? Usually I appreciate the lack of swear words and aggression on this site. Is there a way around this?

I would err on the side of caution @jennyss as Uncle Frank may censor it, rightly so, but it would be your decision.

In this day & age most people wouldn't worry but that is only my opinion. If it's that good send me a PM. 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I joined this forum the "rule" was to conduct yourself as if you were invited to the Cooper family home. 

I think that set a very good standard for participation in conversations/threads here.

I might just Google that video too.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GregT5 said:

When I joined this forum the "rule" was to conduct yourself as if you were invited to the Cooper family home. 

I think that set a very good standard for participation in conversations/threads here.

I might just Google that video too.

Yeah, I would have thought that would be the right thing to do, there is no need for offensive language on any forum, leave that for the front bar.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, jennyss said:

I saw a hilarious video on the 'Western Sydney Brewers' facebook page. It is a very ocker bushy bloke venting his frustration about the craft beer invasion.  I laughed till I cried.  But there are lots of swear words. Can I post a link? Usually I appreciate the lack of swear words and aggression on this site. Is there a way around this?

That's a good VID. I don't think many would be offended by it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing offends me so at times I have to think about what I post. Just because it doesn't offend me doesn't mean it doesn't offend others. But if you come into my backyard bar and have a beer it's my way or the highway. Especially after a couple 😁

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Nothing offends me so at times I have to think about what I post. Just because it doesn't offend me doesn't mean it doesn't offend others. But if you come into my backyard bar and have a beer it's my way or the highway. Especially after a couple 😁

Same rules at my bar @Pale Man  I call a spade a shovel also & anyone's welcome here, but if you get offended by what you see or hear, tough!

Having said that we all have a good time here, but if you are out of order, I will remove you. 

Phil's Bar & Grill has front bar rules so suck it up Princess.

Cheers 🍺

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

Same rules at my bar @Pale Man  I call a spade a shovel also & anyone's welcome here, but if you get offended by what you see or hear, tough!

Having said that we all have a good time here, but if you are out of order, I will remove you. 

Phil's Bar & Grill has front bar rules so suck it up Princess.

Cheers 🍺

No shoes no booze?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2023 at 4:18 PM, jennyss said:

I saw a hilarious video on the 'Western Sydney Brewers' facebook page. It is a very ocker bushy bloke venting his frustration about the craft beer invasion.  I laughed till I cried.  But there are lots of swear words. Can I post a link? Usually I appreciate the lack of swear words and aggression on this site. Is there a way around this?

Nice one Jen, funny AF 🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

I have actually posted a comment on this video and he has tasked me to brew a H*rny  Caterpillar SV6 😂😂.

If I brew it & send him some he will taste it, and rate it on his you tube channel. 

If? Don't you mean when?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...