Coopers Community

What are our rules on rude words?

jennyss

I saw a hilarious video on the 'Western Sydney Brewers' facebook page. It is a very ocker bushy bloke venting his frustration about the craft beer invasion.  I laughed till I cried.  But there are lots of swear words. Can I post a link? Usually I appreciate the lack of swear words and aggression on this site. Is there a way around this?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, jennyss said:

I saw a hilarious video on the 'Western Sydney Brewers' facebook page. It is a very ocker bushy bloke venting his frustration about the craft beer invasion.  I laughed till I cried.  But there are lots of swear words. Can I post a link? Usually I appreciate the lack of swear words and aggression on this site. Is there a way around this?

I would err on the side of caution @jennyss as Uncle Frank may censor it, rightly so, but it would be your decision.

In this day & age most people wouldn't worry but that is only my opinion. If it's that good send me a PM. 😉

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jennyss said:

Thanks @Classic Brewing Co, I think I might have worked out a way to let the Coopers Community know about this very funny but rude video. Look up 'Angry Christmas Productions on Craft Beer' on Google, and you will get a link to the video.

That's the way.

When I joined this forum the "rule" was to conduct yourself as if you were invited to the Cooper family home. 

I think that set a very good standard for participation in conversations/threads here.

I might just Google that video too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GregT5 said:

When I joined this forum the "rule" was to conduct yourself as if you were invited to the Cooper family home. 

I think that set a very good standard for participation in conversations/threads here.

I might just Google that video too.

Yeah, I would have thought that would be the right thing to do, there is no need for offensive language on any forum, leave that for the front bar.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jennyss said:

That's a good VID. I don't think many would be offended by it.

Nothing offends me so at times I have to think about what I post. Just because it doesn't offend me doesn't mean it doesn't offend others. But if you come into my backyard bar and have a beer it's my way or the highway. Especially after a couple 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Nothing offends me so at times I have to think about what I post. Just because it doesn't offend me doesn't mean it doesn't offend others. But if you come into my backyard bar and have a beer it's my way or the highway. Especially after a couple 😁

Same rules at my bar @Pale Man  I call a spade a shovel also & anyone's welcome here, but if you get offended by what you see or hear, tough!

Having said that we all have a good time here, but if you are out of order, I will remove you. 

Phil's Bar & Grill has front bar rules so suck it up Princess.

Cheers 🍺

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

Same rules at my bar @Pale Man  I call a spade a shovel also & anyone's welcome here, but if you get offended by what you see or hear, tough!

Having said that we all have a good time here, but if you are out of order, I will remove you. 

Phil's Bar & Grill has front bar rules so suck it up Princess.

Cheers 🍺

No shoes no booze?

On 5/10/2023 at 4:18 PM, jennyss said:

Nice one Jen, funny AF 🤣

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

I have actually posted a comment on this video and he has tasked me to brew a H*rny  Caterpillar SV6 😂😂.

If I brew it & send him some he will taste it, and rate it on his you tube channel. 

If? Don't you mean when?