Coopers Community

What are you drinking in 2023?

Aussiekraut

38 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

This one lasted 4 1/2 month. The final bottle of the ROTM “Lost City Brown Ale”. Luckily it was a long neck for prolonged enjoyment, ha ha. Nice head, great mouthfeel. Quiet dry and hoppy, This one was a successful brew and a great recipe.

IMG_7572.jpeg

Interesting glass

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

It’s a Krombacher, Aldi sold a gift pack a few years ago, two glasses and some beer. Beer was good and the glass is great. If you don’t get a head on your bet in this one it is really, really flat

image.jpg

Silly me, I've got one of those. It looks different with a dark beer in it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

C**kup Lager coming along quite nicely and dare I say quite tasty. Not bad for a beer that went wrong from the get go 😀 I quite like it. Should be even better in a few more weeks.

IMG_9429.thumb.jpeg.94291ebc503320b1022bbafacd96e102.jpeg

Beautiful clarity and carb AK.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah, Paley, the FWK from AIB are the business! I reckon one of those a month would be a good investment in between AG brews, gives you a break, just add water & yeast & it don't taste like a k & k brew either. 🍻

The Hopster delivered this to my door. I've got some Cashmere and Citra to dry hop with it.

20230831_173957.jpg

• Like 8

I found a hidden carton of Coopers APA - 8 months in the bottle! This was done as per Coopers' recommendation with the BE2 and the CCAY. A little bit of a twang there, but it's very small if that makes any sense 🤔. Very drinkable, perfect while making some jerky for Dad - hopefully he can chew it, he's no spring chicken these days 🤣

1.thumb.jpg.9567f0b44df9a2699372d82a79522038.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

This is one of the two 500ml bottles left of the Draught that I kegged (sadly been gone for a few weeks) although I am now spoilt pouring from kegs, it is still nice to see how some turn out in bottles.

It is impossible to compare them however it is still a nice drop. Ah well, I may as well as drink the other one & then I will be firing up Mr. Brew Zilla for another AG brew this week. It will be an Eclipse American Pale Ale.

Drauhht.thumb.jpg.40598a09adee76ef8b459ab6e83692e9.jpg

• Like 7