Coopers Community

Site problems

Journeyman

@Coopers DIY Beer Team- For the past couple of days I have been having access issues - nothing has changed in my software and the error seems website related.

Anyone else? Seems random in when it happens - sometimes click Back or the Try Again button works but others I have to go right back to the main page then come back to the forums - and sometimes that gives the error as well. It's taken nearly 15 minutes to get to the point where I can post this.

Error: 

An error occurred (500 Error)
We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Edited by Journeyman

3 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team- For the past couple of days I have been having access issues - nothing has changed in my software and the error seems website related.

Anyone else? Seems random in when it happens - sometimes click Back or the Try Again button works but others I have to go right back to the main page then come back to the forums - and sometimes that gives the error as well. It's taken nearly 15 minutes to get to the point where I can post this.

Error: 

I am also getting this message often. It is not my Computer or wifi network.

php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

Few hours back I couldn't get onto any page - even clearing cookies and going back to the diybeer page and coming back to forums didn't work. I gave up after a while.

same happened to me I just went and done other stuff and waited few hours repeatedly trying doesn't work very well so try to forget for a bit.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Smashed Crabs said:

Forum went down hill fast after PB2 left, apart from changing ROTM packs they don't really do anything else on the forum

I could not disagree more. I had a recent bad experience on this Forum with someone, Coopers were more than helpful and acted quite quickly. They even went to the extent of calling me to discuss the problem. 

15 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

I've been on less than 15 mins and it's hit me 4 times already!

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

I'm just going outside, and may be some time. 

This error is pissing me off - been on for over half an hour and managed 3 posts total. I'm gonna give it a few days and see if Coopers can get their A into G and get the site fixed.

EDIT: And now I'm also getting, "Sorry but there is a problem with reacting to this comment" It's getting worse!

Edited by Journeyman