Coopers Community

Site problems

Journeyman

On 8/6/2021 at 10:24 AM, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry it’s taken us a little while to investigate this. We’ve got the tech team on to it and will have resolved early next week.

Cheers!

Coopers DIY Beer Team

🙂 

Just had it again - 5 refreshes to get to the forums menu and then 4 to get to this post to report. 

If it is meant to have been fixed, it isn't yet.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Journeyman said:
On 8/6/2021 at 10:54 AM, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry it’s taken us a little while to investigate this. We’ve got the tech team on to it and will have resolved early next week.

Cheers!

Coopers DIY Beer Team

🙂 

Just had it again - 5 refreshes to get to the forums menu and then 4 to get to this post to report. 

If it is meant to have been fixed, it isn't yet.

Same same,

Took me ages to get to here to post this.

9 minutes ago, Mickep said:

This morning it's been a nightmare - trying to get to post about it here on this thread. 🤣🤪😂

First symptom was loading was slow - maybe a 5 second pause before a page would load. But everything was great for me until literally I tried to post here (see above time stamp) and now it's everywhere and multiple refresh to get anything. And trying to do a tag to the coopers team just sits there with a spinning timer thing! Took about a minute to bring up the name link. 

Also, trying to react to someone's post brings an error - real useful one that says, 'There's a problem reacting to this content' 😄 

And programmers wonder why us computer support people will not drink with them. 😄

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

Edited by Journeyman
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

First symptom was loading was slow - maybe a 5 second pause before a page would load. But everything was great for me until literally I tried to post here (see above time stamp) and now it's everywhere and multiple refresh to get anything. And trying to do a tag to the coopers team just sits there with a spinning timer thing! Took about a minute to bring up the name link. 

Also, trying to react to someone's post brings an error - real useful one that says, 'There's a problem reacting to this content' 😄 

And programmers wonder why us computer support people will not drink with them. 😄

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

Same as all of the above, frustrating, maybe a free beer would help. 😜

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CLASSIC said:

x@#!$*  problems 😬

3 hours ago, Journeyman said:

Not saying it's a conspiracy... 😄 But it's a conspiracy. 😄 

3 hours ago, Mickep said:

This morning it's been a nightmare - trying to get to post about it here on this thread. 🤣🤪😂

3 hours ago, Journeyman said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

3 hours ago, CLASSIC said:

Same as all of the above, frustrating, maybe a free beer would help. 😜

Sorry everybody! We've had ongoing issues with fix behind the scenes and we feel your pain! Please bear with us for another few days (yeah, yeah, we know) and we really hope to have everything back the way it should by early next week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Sorry everybody! We've had ongoing issues with fix behind the scenes and we feel your pain! Please bear with us for another few days (yeah, yeah, we know) and we really hope to have everything back the way it should by early next week. 

All good, we know you are doing your best, Cheers.

12 hours ago, CLASSIC said:

Seems like we are back ... with slight changes.

Yeah. I had trouble getting back in here. My account is always left open on my PC but I had to log back in today. Had trouble remembering email address and password. Got there in the end...obviously.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChristinaS1 said:

I couldn't get in for the past 2-3 days. When I tried signing in, and hitting enter, the formatting got all weird and did not recognize my password. 

I had the same issue. Now it looks like it'll make me login again every time I don't visit for a few hours or whatever instead of staying logged in. 

With the forum being down, being upgraded it was also grief for me trying log since Tuesday 17Aug21

Bloody hell, It was like going cold turkey giving up cigarettes and I don't even smoke!

@Coopers DIY Beer TeamI see the upgrade of this forum has taken away the display of a members reputation and their rank?  Will these feature be coming back or are they lost?

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 1

This forum site is still a bit stuffed this morning. 

Logs you off really quickly, does not let you even type a three line reply before it times out.  Then it will not let you log back in again as it thinks you are still logged on when you are not.  Have to shutdown my browser (Chrome) clear all cookies and history then open browser and log back in again to re-post the reply I was originally trying to submit.

@Coopers DIY Beer Team can we please have the time out setting tweaked up a fair bit before it takes members off line?  It's bloody annoying.

Edited by iBooz2

59 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

I see the upgrade of this forum has taken away the display of a members reputation and their rank?  Will these feature be coming back or are they lost?

Just in case they’re lost forever, pretty sure my reputation was untarnished and I think my ranking was #1…🤪

• Haha 4