Coopers Community

Today's Tastings - 2024

iBooz2

Today I have been helping my neighbours with their computer issues/problems & Lis wanted a new Samsung Tablet like the one I got 2 weeks ago, I took her to Harvey Norman & she is all happy now.

I get to set it up, transfer data etc. but that's OK, they just don’t know. 

Now I  am relaxing with a nice Coopers Australian Lager.

Looks like I will be whacking a Pizza in the oven for a quick meal.20240627_190604.thumb.jpg.f3a444a2a4469fc17e1291e777d44883.jpg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

I hope that you are getting a commission from Samsung.

It was a nice try at "Subliminal Influencing", and he is 100 years too late for that career.  Or is he a HN mangers puppet (read sucker here).  It obviously works for the HN guy.  What are we all supposed to do now, rush out and buy this product FGS !

An old salesman friend of mine use to say he was the biggest sucker for another salesman's spiel and even though he knew that he was being played and taken he still fell for it and bought whatever the guy was selling, just could not help himself. 

Anyway we digress from this wonderful ad free thread.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Haha 1

Black Flag Brewing Punk IPA, I’ve had this before on tap as I visited their brewery in Coolum Beach, Qld late last year. 
‘Very nice, 5.1 ABV, liked it so much I bought the shirt. 

Hops are on the can, Amarillo, Azacca & Vic Secret.

Loving the fruity taste but also dryish on the pallet, good mix. 
I will give this a 9/10, think I know what my next AG will be now if I can find a recipe. 🍺🍺

IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5221.jpeg

Edited by Red devil 44
Add photo
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Black Flag Brewing Punk IPA, I’ve had this before on tap as I visited their brewery in Coolum Beach, Qld late last year. 
‘Very nice, 5.1 ABV, liked it so much I bought the shirt. 

Hops are on the can, Amarillo, Azacca & Vic Secret.

Loving the fruity taste but also dryish on the pallet, good mix. 
I will give this a 9/10, think I know what my next AG will be now if I can find a recipe. 🍺🍺

IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5221.jpeg

You must have a lot of "Punky Shirts" RD, do you just collect them or actually wear them, just curios, I have about 3 million Bar Mats & Stubby Holders from past sales but none of them have actually been used.

Of course I have others that are in service in the bar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

You must have a lot of "Punky Shirts" RD, do you just collect them or actually wear them, just curios, I have about 3 million Bar Mats & Stubby Holders from past sales but none of them have actually been used.

Of course I have others that are in service in the bar.

@Classic Brewing Co

I wear most of them, if I visit a brewery and they have a shirt and it looks ok I,ll buy it.

I don’t dress as a punk would but love the music from late 70,s UK & Europe.

But have multiple band shirts either from attending concerts or buying on-line. 
Was a bit iffy about putting up a brewery shirt as it’s a Coopers Site, @Coopers DIY Beer Team, Frank is this ok ? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

@Aussiekraut a couple of good German beers there mate. 

@Red devil 44 nice looking beers and shirt. 

I was annoyed that when I went to bridge road brewers in beechworth the other week. The jumpers were too small or big.

They did not have a large range of shirts and the one I got 7 years ago seems to have shrank 🤣

100 % @Uhtred Of Beddanburg, mine have done the same, so changed washing detergents and buying a size bigger worked, bugger me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Pre drinks before the Cats V Bombers AFL game at the G with the two sons, and the son-in-law. Burnley Brewing, in Richmond, Victoria.

Had a sampling paddle and a PA - went okay although not a fan of the Steam Ale. The Weizen was outstanding - so too the Pale ale. Helles lager nice as well. Tucked into a few chicken wings and fries before we headed to the game.

448785385_7625184904197733_1918896680580936409_n.jpg

448878015_356997850495430_296908213779600303_n.jpg

449638644_482315710872733_336651865017258228_n.jpg

448401730_370865085646494_6463679926671617506_n.jpg

Edited by Tricky Micky
  • Like 8

On 6/28/2024 at 4:04 PM, Red devil 44 said:

But have multiple band shirts either from attending concerts or buying on-line. 
Was a bit iffy about putting up a brewery shirt as it’s a Coopers Site, @Coopers DIY Beer Team, Frank is this ok ? 

Sorry about the slow reply Red, I'm a little stretched at the moment with Brand Home (Visitor's Centre) preparations taking up more of my time as the opening approaches.  As long as you're not actively promoting a competitor's product, I don't see anything wrong with posting a photo of a T-shirt mate. Cheers, Frank. 

• Like 2