Coopers Community

Malter White - A new year, a new me.

Beerdo

After cleaning up my PC I've now found myself locked out of Coopers Community on my PC.
I can't find or reset my password because the email address I used to open the account is no longer valid.
So I've had to open a new account with a new username.
@Beerdo is @Malter White is @Beerdo
Malter is still usable on my phone, so I guess there's now going to be 2 of me p155ing you all off.😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Beerdo said:

After cleaning up my PC I've now found myself locked out of Coopers Community on my PC.
I can't find or reset my password because the email address I used to open the account is no longer valid.
Malter is still usable on my phone, so I guess there's now going to be 2 of me p155ing you all off.😆

Welcome to the forum @Beerdo ha ha har...

I had a similar problem in December, tried to change my account details to a new email address as the old one I signed up with Coopers has been mothballed.  Would not let me do it.  Seemed to accept the new email address but when I check back next log in it still shows the original email address.  Suspect it has something to do with the spam bot attacks recently.

In the mean-time I have had to re-activate my original email address just so I can get notifications from Coopers and this forum.

Be nice to be able to change things easily by being prompted with the right questions @Coopers DIY Beer Team , can you help Muzz, Malter White, Beerdo and myself out please?

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 4

Welcome @Beerdo There are a lot of great people on this forum with a lot of great information if and when you need it.

Tell us a bit about yourself! 

🤣

Edited by GregT5
  • Haha 10

On 1/1/2024 at 4:11 PM, Beerdo said:

Arrr Memories eh 😊 😂 🤣 😂 

ArrMemories.thumb.png.cbdd79ec09feacdd8d78de260b1134fd.png

Frank @Coopers DIY Beer Team is just being kind MW (or should that just be "B" I'm a little confused 😂) , its really the new delete button function the Coopers IT Team have initiated for those problematic Community Members - HEE ! 😉 🍺 🍺

Happy New Year cobber - Trust 2024 gets better for ya the longer it goes 🤦‍♂️ sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but hey (BAARRHAA HAHHAA !) 😂

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, GregT5 said:

There are a lot of great people on this forum with a lot of great information

That's a very subjective view and very contestable. 🤣

• Haha 5

Just now, Malter White said:

Hi @Beerdo and welcome to the forum.

You seem like a hell of a good bloke. We should catch up and have a beer together some time. My shout!

Do you live in Adelaide?

As a matter of fact I do live in Adelaide and might I say you are very good judge of character. I'm exactly like you....a bl00dy good bloke.
I look forward to sharing a few brews with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Beerdo said:

As a matter of fact I do live in Adelaide and might I say you are very good judge of character. I'm exactly like you....a bl00dy good bloke.
I look forward to sharing a few brews with you.

And don't worry about drinking and having to get home after. You can stay at my place.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Malter White said:

And don't worry about drinking and having to get home after. You can stay at my place.

Gee, thanks mate. You're a very generous person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

OK guys and gals, I've got an answer back from Abby: Unfortunately any email address changes will need to be actioned by us for the foreseeable future, due to the interdependent nature of the Coopers Club setup between online store and community. We’re available to update email addresses if they email store@coopers.com.au with their original email address and their new email address.

Cheers, Frank.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

OK guys and gals, I've got an answer back from Abby: Unfortunately any email address changes will need to be actioned by us for the foreseeable future, due to the interdependent nature of the Coopers Club setup between online store and community. We’re available to update email addresses if they email store@coopers.com.au with their original email address and their new email address.

Cheers, Frank.

That's great Frank, we were starting to get worried about Malter & his mates. 🤣

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...