Coopers Community

Brewery Build

ben 10

When we had the house built I had a 15 amp circuit put in and run to the back of the house. Same builder and sparky doing the shed so that is good.

3 bay shed with an awning - it's not going to be massive but it will be enough.

PXL_20230716_210514628.thumb.jpg.46eb57a10c6bbb2e1af9acb05cb70b6b.jpg

Here is the brewery bay

PXL_20230716_210517253.thumb.jpg.66f9e7a3fffa2d75b97c5aca0c977b0e.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, beach_life said:

I moved house a while ago and have not been brewing. It's a bit sad really but I will get there.
I still have some grain and hops and my crusty Crown Urn for BIAB.

The plan is to buy one of these >>> https://www.kegland.com.au/products/brewzilla-65l-gen-4

Thread for my reference >>>

I would go for it mate, I am happy with mine, it is only the Gen 3 35l but it makes great beer. I my upgrade later to increase production.

I also like the new features on the Gen 4.

5 hours ago, beach_life said:

I moved house a while ago and have not been brewing. It's a bit sad really but I will get there.
I still have some grain and hops and my crusty Crown Urn for BIAB.

The plan is to buy one of these >>> https://www.kegland.com.au/products/brewzilla-65l-gen-4

Thread for my reference >>>

I'm going to order one of those as well in the not too distant future. I've been umming and aahing for the best part of a year and I think it is time. The trusty old Guten with its bent out of shape malt pipe is a bit annoying. When I converted the car port into the brewery I had a 15A socket put in, so I'm good 🙂 It'll be a bit of a learning curve, getting used to a new system and all and figuring out its quirks but a few trial runs should help. 

The slab of your build looks good. I take it two sections are shed, one is awning? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussiekraut said:

The slab of your build looks good. I take it two sections are shed, one is awning? 

Back part is the shed, front the awning. Probably go some bistro blinds on the side too.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Get on with it Beachy.

Nothing happens in a hurry, kinda like ridding this forum of spam took time.

Some brackets were in the wrong place, some purlins missing, and it's been raining. A lot.

• Like 1