Coopers Community

Brewing Equipment

1 hour ago, Malter White said:

I'd been looking around for my next fermenting fridge for quite some time. The current one stopped working so it's basically just been a big esky. Yesterday a friend posted on Facebook she'd had renovations done and her perfectly working fridge no longer fits so she's giving it away. Coincidentally it's also a Westinghouse. Due to it's size and the big freezer I'm going to make it my beer fridge and convert my current beer fridge to fermenting duties.

IMG_20231122_082513.jpg

That is a thing of beauty. You could fit two fermenters in easily and stock about a years worth, well, a couple of years worth probably of cans, hops, yeast and whatever else in the freezer side. But, wow, it would also make a great beer fridge.

Party at Malter's, everyone invited?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kegory said:

I'd been looking around for my next fermenting fridge for quite some time. The current one stopped working so it's basically just been a big esky. Yesterday a friend posted on Facebook she'd had renovations done and her perfectly working fridge no longer fits so she's giving it away. Coincidentally it's also a Westinghouse. Due to it's size and the big freezer I'm going to make it my beer fridge and convert my current beer fridge to fermenting duties.

Good score Malter, it would make a great beer fridge as well as a fermenting fridge.

All you got to do now is fill it up full of beer. 🍺

• Like 2

A few tweaks to my new brewing/fermenting spaces. Now that I will be brewing in the kitchen near the sink, I have everything I need in one place. On brew day I place the BrewZilla on its stand & away we go.

The fermenting fridge is in its own little room tucked away behind the kitchen & now the laundry stores fermenters etc.

A lot more user friendly.

Brew day will be this week.

brewroom.jpg

ferment room.jpg

storeroom.jpg

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

A few tweaks to my new brewing/fermenting spaces. Now that I will be brewing in the kitchen near the sink, I have everything I need in one place. On brew day I place the BrewZilla on its stand & away we go.

The fermenting fridge is in its own little room tucked away behind the kitchen & now the laundry stores fermenters etc.

A lot more user friendly.

Brew day will be this week.

brewroom.jpg

ferment room.jpg

storeroom.jpg

Nicely organised, Phil. Nothing like my brew equipment. I have SH1T EVERYWHERE!

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

Now it's Classic Mobile Brewing Co

well at least it will be next week, my neighbours & I have been organising a street party so I thought this would be a way of bringing my beer, it won't take long to attach a beer line & connect everything up, I  have an esky to keep the keg cold so I am ready to go, the keg is full with an XPA. so all I have to do is set up my new Char Griller up along side & that's me done.

20231215_162925.thumb.jpg.2ef291731be15ced1f5454819b46d653.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

well at least it will be next week, my neighbours & I have been organising a street party so I thought this would be a way of bringing my beer, it won't take long to attach a beer line & connect everything up, I  have an esky to keep the keg cold so I am ready to go, the keg is full with an XPA. so all I have to do is set up my new Char Griller up along side & that's me done.

I use this mate for my mini keg, then you don’t have to cart your 2.6kg Cylinder around 

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

I use this mate for my mini keg, then you don’t have to cart your 2.6kg Cylinder around 

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg

Howdy RD, yeah, I nearly went down that path, but wanted a smaller Corny as I already had the spare 2.6 bottle & Regulator & the party is just across the road anyway.

The other reason is I will be getting at least another 9.5 keg because I want to eliminate bottling from my brewery, I just couldn't be bothered after years of it. I have a few 2l growlers with swing top lids anyway if I have to put some in glass.

Thanks for the heads up anyway mate, Cheers.

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

Howdy RD, yeah, I nearly went down that path, but wanted a smaller Corny as I already had the spare 2.6 bottle & Regulator & the party is just across the road anyway.

The other reason is I will be getting at least another 9.5 keg because I want to eliminate bottling from my brewery, I just couldn't be bothered after years of it. I have a few 2l growlers with swing top lids anyway if I have to put some in glass.

Thanks for the heads up anyway mate, Cheers.

No worries mate, have fun at the party, no dancing starkers on the table 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Thats awesome Philster.

• Thanks 1