Coopers Community

Recipe of the month?

BenP13

9 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

They both look excellent ! 

Yeah I bought them both, and another 6 cans and a tonne of dry malt. And a tshirt. And another mini fermenter. I had a discount code from my first mini fermenter so if I didn't buy so much I would have been losing money (that's what I told the boss anyway)

• Haha 2

Whoohoo, and I see Coopers have jumped aboard the 200 - 250 g of Carapils for head creation and retention in this latest ROM.   Maybe they have been reading my posts.

Just based on that one ingredient inclusion I reckon this one is going to be a cracker of a K & K.

Coopers on the Carapils Train.PNG

4 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Why they dont push out more of these kits when they sell out in half a day is beyond me.

If we make enough racket @Coopers DIY Beer Team will re-release it due to overwhelming demand. 

Like others have said, by the time you get to decide, and in my case I read the recipe PDF and decided I like it, the bloody things have sold out. 

And to add insult to injury at almost the exact time they have all sold out I get the email notifying me of the ROTM. 🥴

Edited by iBooz2

I find it amusing  how they run out so quickly

I feel with the ROTM for both recipes they  advertise should be limited to 1 per person
they may already do that..  as lot of people seem to be missing out becuase we may have selfish buggers that are buying 3 or more of the packs at a
Time  ..

they seem to be very popular amongst everyone at this time of the month  

and i think @Coopers DIY Beer Team should increase the numbers so that people have a good chance of not missing out

its rediculous that we have to  basicly jump on straight away to purchase becuase if we dont we miss out

23 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

I find it amusing  how they run out so quickly

I agree.

Maybe part of the problem is how us folks on the Forum promote the ROTM so well.

I am guilty of buying more than 1, but that is usually when I get 2 Craft ROTM to do a full batch.

Missed out this month, though.

1 hour ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

I agree.

Maybe part of the problem is how us folks on the Forum promote the ROTM so well.

I am guilty of buying more than 1, but that is usually when I get 2 Craft ROTM to do a full batch.

Missed out this month, though.

i didnt miss out  myself  , it was just lucky  i was waiting to get loaded in South Australia
and did it through my phone, normally  i am not fussed as i mainly do A.G  and i really want to try to sequola hops that encouraged me to do this one

I think its fair that coopers  put a 1 recipe order  for the rotm

so 1 per 23l  recipe
and 1 per 9l  recipe

I dont normally agree on limiting people on how much to buy but when it is  popular time of the month
limits should apply  as there is many selfish people  

but hey atleast they provide the recipe and you can chase them up yourself

• Like 2