Coopers Community

The Front Bar, General all topic every day chit chat thread.

Del

Well as I expected I remember bugger all. [lol] And my head hurts. I think I might go and lie down for a while. But, one beer I do remember was called Red Hill Imperial Stout. I almost needed a knife and fork with it, it was so thick. Typical stouty taste but quite an enjoyable beer I must say. I had a Holgate Hopinator and a SN Torpedo and some other stuff as well.. it's a bit of a blur. [lol]

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'll stick with the panadol and a lie down for a couple of hours or something. It usually does the trick. I have another bloody party on tonight too. [pinched] I hate hot foods too so that's out. [lol]

You need a kebab as a minimum [biggrin]

SA lad here.. and.. ive never had a pie floater either!

i tend to go the 3am kebab with extra garlic...

fun day was had today.. went to the mouth of the murray along 12km of beach.. and on the way back along the beach destroyed a 3-400$ tire.. :( hole in the side wall of a Good year Wrangler. so much for " duretec reinfirced side walls" :(

apparently you can get them in sydney too...

just get a good meat pie.. some thick pea soup.. and make your own??

i cant bring myself to destroy a good meat pie like that..

Bored as hell this weekend. Have reduced consumption by about 60% to try and shed a few kilos and keep SWMBO happy. That's all good, and I'm not missing the beer that much, but I AM MISSING REGULAR BREWING! [crying]

Might be time to start doing 16L cubes again. [biggrin]

Hope you lads are well. [happy]

Bored as hell this weekend. Have reduced consumption by about 60% to try and shed a few kilos and keep SWMBO happy. That's all good' date=' and I'm not missing the beer that much, but I AM MISSING REGULAR BREWING! [crying']

Hey Phil,

Might be time to start doing 16L cubes again. [biggrin]

Hope you lads are well. [happy]

Why don't you "give" some beer to some "friends" for "something" in return, eh? It might keep you brewing and make a little somethin', somethin' on the side.[bandit]

What are these 'friends' things you speak of? [innocent]

I have the opposite problem Phil (except for the weight thing). Kids keep me really busy on weekends and at times I struggle to find time to do a lot of brewing.

But Chad's idea to get 'something' for your beer is a good one.

Archived