Coopers Community

Season’s Greetings 23/24

iBooz2

5 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year Everyone, unfortunately I have started back at work today and finish up on the 30th December but will make up for it later.

All the best to you & your family mate, stay safe & don't work too hard.

I will have a few drinks for you on Xmas Day. 🍺 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year Everyone, unfortunately I have started back at work today and finish up on the 30th December but will make up for it later.

Back at ya Hoppy, even though you're back at work - hoping you get to enjoy the festive season at some stage. Take care mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2023 at 4:54 PM, iBooz2 said:

Just thought I better pop back in here to wish all my fellow brewers and also Frank and the whole Coopers Team @Coopers DIY Beer Team a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Brew Year in 2024. 

Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone – Cheers AL

Season's greetings to you too, @Coopers DIY Beer Team and all my fellow forum members. Have a few relaxing days before reality catches up with you again.  Enjoy the (not so) peace and quiet, the heat and most of all, a (fair) few cold ones. 

All the best and stay healthy fellas and fellaresses. 

Off to do some last minute Xmas baking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Now that I have finished work for a few days I think the time is right to wish all of the Coopers Forum brethren a Merry and safe Christmas.  I wish I could tag you all in, but I would probably miss somebody, so I will not try.  You all know who you are.

Thank-you Shamus, and the same to you and yours.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Now that I have finished work for a few days I think the time is right to wish all of the Coopers Forum brethren a Merry and safe Christmas.  I wish I could tag you all in, but I would probably miss somebody, so I will not try.  You all know who you are.

Cheers Shamus, have a good one. 🍺🥳

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 9:20 AM, Hoppy81 said:

Hopefully you're seated in the CCR fella and dont have to do too much.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

I meant it with 100% respect mate.  Hearing your life experiences, your health, your lifestyle, your circle of friends.  If I have half of that in 20 years, I will be chuffed.

I realise that Shamus, all good, I am fortunate to be surrounded by great neighbours & good friends, so I think it is important to live life.

Cheers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

I meant it with 100% respect mate.  Hearing your life experiences, your health, your lifestyle, your circle of friends.  If I have half of that in 20 years, I will be chuffed.

Phil is a good ol chop. I speak to him every now and again on the phone. Great sense of humour. Its on the must list to catch up for a beer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1