Coopers Community

What are you drinking in 2023?

Aussiekraut

Sorry, I’ve been posting in the wrong thread -those last ones should have been in Today’s Tastings.
But that’s ok, I just found a load of home brew bottles I left here two years ago. Haven’t a clue what the are but this one was ok. Probably a high voltage one, a bit malty, but drinkable.

IMG_9459.jpeg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I have one of those but haven't come across another for ages.

I've never seen one of those glasses. I don't have any room left on the glasses shelf in my cupboard so I don't know what I'd do if I ever come across them. Throw out some plates, I guess.

I haven't seen it on the shelves for a number of years. It used to be easy to get, not so anymore.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Kegory said:

I've never seen one of those glasses. I don't have any room left on the glasses shelf in my cupboard so I don't know what I'd do if I ever come across them. Throw out some plates, I guess.

I haven't seen it on the shelves for a number of years. It used to be easy to get, not so anymore.

Well here is mine, middle bottom shelf along with a few others 🤣 I got it the same day as my BITburger glass, they were .50c each!

I have quite a few German glasses & Steins, great glasses.

20230803_120000.jpg

20230803_120022.jpg

• Like 3

The beer looks great but the nut mixture looks even better but unfortunately I can't eat them any more 

Since I had bowel cancer 6 years ago and have a bag on if I ate nuts it would give me a blockage I can have a cashew but I have to chew it to a paste it's too much bloody trouble 

Had a blockage 3 years ago and it nearly sent me over to the other side but I still love my beer

• Sad 4

9 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

This Coopers Draught is such a delight out of the tap, so easy to drink yet full of flavour from the late hop of 50gm of Citra added 4 days before kegging.

This is the type of beer you need on tap at all times, it would suit everyone's palate.

20230803_153437.thumb.jpg.010dc9b8842f075c777c61cd9ab6093e.jpg

What was the recipe?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

What was the recipe?

1 x Can Coopers Draught, BE2, 500gm LDM, 200gm steep Carapils x 30mins, 1 x tsp Yeast Nutrient, Nottingham Yeast, 50gm Citra 4 days before kegging. Brew 14 days @ 20c. I don't bother to Cold Crash.

It is a great brew; it was on the gas when you were here.

Cheers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

1 x Can Coopers Draught, BE2, 500gm LDM, 200gm steep Carapils x 30mins, 1 x tsp Yeast Nutrient, Nottingham Yeast, 50gm Citra 4 days before kegging. Brew 14 days @ 20c. I don't bother to Cold Crash.

It is a great brew; it was on the gas when you were here.

Cheers.

No that was in the fridge your fwk was on gas 

Remember we had to look at the forum to see when you put the fwk on gas 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

The beer looks great but the nut mixture looks even better but unfortunately I can't eat them any more 

Since I had bowel cancer 6 years ago and have a bag on if I ate nuts it would give me a blockage I can have a cashew but I have to chew it to a paste it's too much bloody trouble 

Had a blockage 3 years ago and it nearly sent me over to the other side but I still love my beer

That would be rough, I love all types of nuts. 

Couple of sneaky lagers tonight, been in the keg for 3 weeks, I'm a fan of clean crisp lagers, always my go to for an everyday beer.

And cheers to Phil @Classic Brewing Cofor the awesome bar mat run again mate, these and the stubby holders are awesome quality, great service too mate.

Cheers all

20230803_203945.thumb.jpg.58c96ab79b568032d31639ae33076f85.jpg

20230803_204814.thumb.jpg.7bcc23b23eccf9fe00061b1536bd14bb.jpg

Edited by Hoppy81
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Couple of sneaky lagers tonight, been in the keg for 3 weeks, I'm a fan of clean crisp lagers, always my go to for an everyday beer.

And cheers to Phil @Classic Brewing Cofor the awesome bar mat run again mate, these and the stubby holders are awesome quality, great service too mate.

Cheers all

20230803_203945.thumb.jpg.58c96ab79b568032d31639ae33076f85.jpg

20230803_204814.thumb.jpg.7bcc23b23eccf9fe00061b1536bd14bb.jpg

Always a pleasure mate, thanks for your order. 

Dealing with you is always a breeze also.

Stop drinking so much. 🤣

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Always a pleasure mate, thanks for your order. 

Dealing with you is always a breeze also.

Stop drinking so much. 🤣

It's my first beer in 4 days man, dayshift/nightshift transition. Surely that's good enough haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2