Coopers Community

Community Trading Post - freebies - wanted - swap - sell

iBooz2

20 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Yep, and I reckon the other half of your deal is a bargain as well Paley. You might wanna have a second thought about placing the kegerator setup on ice for a bit. You know you can still knock out a reasonable Kit n Bits brew without too much fuss, bung it in a keg and BINGO it’s frothy time 😋🍺🍺🍺🍺

Best of both worlds - Just sayin 😉

Im really not fussed if i dont sell the keg fridge fella. I'll moth ball it, and when the passion hits again I'll brew a FWK or a nice partial mash beer with a Coopers kit. I'm not totally lost to brewing just yet.

I just did not have the time anymore for all grain, and I'd rather someone use my gear for what it is.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

27 L Conical Fermzilla for sale - best offer, pick up or I can deliver to Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.

Comprises of :

• 27 L Fermzilla conical fermenter with updated "O" ring and seal kit, top and bottom.
  • SS stand and SS handle and of course a Fermzilla wrench.
  • Spare 1 L yeast collection jar with lid and new seal kit which has never been used.
  • Has 3 x SS carbonation caps that have new modified seals, which also stop any leaks.
  • Has SS floating dip tube kit all set up for pressure fermenting.

Now that I have two of the 58 L SS Kegmenter's I have no need for this bit of kit.  Like I said all the seals and "O" rings have been replaced with modified ones to stop any pressure leaks.  I have done dozens of lagers under pressure with this gear and was very happy with it.  I just needed more volume of production so went with the bigger capacity 58 L SS Kegmenter's.

It currently has a SP wash inside it and can be re-done just prior to change of ownership.  It's a bit dusty in the pics as I just finished a grain mill nearby in readiness for tomorrows brew day.

PM me if any of you are interested and we will work something out.  Pressure ferments your beers in less time, with this kit you can do a lager at the same time it takes to do an ale and of course your ales faster too.

Fermzilla 27 L FV with extra collection jar.jpg

Fermzilla 27 L FV with SS posts and floating dip tube kit.jpg

Fermzilla 27 L FV with SS post on collection jar.jpg

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Im really not fussed if i dont sell the keg fridge fella. I'll moth ball it, and when the passion hits again I'll brew a FWK or a nice partial mash beer with a Coopers kit. I'm not totally lost to brewing just yet.

I just did not have the time anymore for all grain, and I'd rather someone use my gear for what it is.

Good plan cobber 👏 - yep that’d work for sure 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 5:43 PM, Pale Man said:

The one that is the most successful football club in Australia? You could only wish you could put hands on it. Its sacred.

Ahh you mean that sport where you get a point for missing the goal? 🙂 

• Haha 2

On 3/23/2024 at 4:00 PM, Pale Man said:

To be serious Phil. I have two passionate hobbies in my life. Fishing and Brewing. I dont have room in my life now for both so one has to go. So heavy heart my brewing has lost out. I have three Grandsons and an excellent boat, so they take precedence. Its pretty much that simple.

I'm not fussed if I dont sell, I'll stick all my gear in a corner somewhere, maybe for a later comeback. Its all in excellent condition.

Paley, a bit sad to hear this mate, but totally get it. Both great hobbies - love me fishing - in the small pond though. Hope you stick around on the forum and drop in from time to time. Love ya passion mate - here's to creating some fantastic memories with the Grandkids out on the high seas. Aye, me ol' salty. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tricky Micky said:

Not so boring when copious amounts of beer and nibbles are added. 🤣

I agree with that Mick, I just have never really liked or followed footy, don't even watch it, it's got far too commercial these days & I just find it boring, but always up for a beer. 🍺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tricky Micky said:

Not so boring when copious amounts of beer and nibbles are added. 🤣

Not sure about that. I was sitting in a pub in Melbourne one day watching the AFL on the screen. After several hours of sampling beers, having nibblies and watching, I still couldn't figure that game out. Kick, catch, throw, punt, umpires making funny hand gestures (can't you call them referees?), wtf? Nah, I stick with the only game that is actually played with the feet. You may know it by its American name Soccer. They have a weirdo game too that's played by hand and is called football, that's why they call it soccer. Just in their case, the 80-minute game takes about 3 or 4 hours to play because most of the time the players, aka chess pieces, just stand around and do sweet fa. For that, they get paid more in a year than all the forum members here combined in their lives. 🙂 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

Not sure about that. I was sitting in a pub in Melbourne one day watching the AFL on the screen. After several hours of sampling beers, having nibblies and watching, I still couldn't figure that game out. Kick, catch, throw, punt, umpires making funny hand gestures (can't you call them referees?), wtf? Nah, I stick with the only game that is actually played with the feet. You may know it by its American name Soccer. They have a weirdo game too that's played by hand and is called football, that's why they call it soccer. Just in their case, the 80-minute game takes about 3 or 4 hours to play because most of the time the players, aka chess pieces, just stand around and do sweet fa. For that, they get paid more in a year than all the forum members here combined in their lives. 🙂 

I am with you AK.

9 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

?

It's a joke. Facebook marketplace has a standard button that asks that question but dopey people still ask knowing fully well it's still available because the bloody as is still there.