Coopers Community

Community Trading Post - freebies - wanted - swap - sell

iBooz2

• 7 months later...

FOR SALE

SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G

Excellent Condition - As New Leather Case included - Original box & all contents available.

This phone is in as new condition & has never been out of the Leather Wallet & is still fitted with the factory screen protector.

It is immaculate & has no scratches, has never been dropped & works like a new phone.

I have just upgraded to the S23 Ultra & want to sell it ASAP. The leather wallet is included & I still have the box in mint condition.

Be quick as you will not find a phone for sale in this condition. I am in the Glenelg North SA area & the phone is available for viewing.

Cash sale preferred as I have had experiences with scammers using PayPal.

Bank A/C details supplied on request. 

Feel free to contact me via PM for pricing & Phone No/Address details. I can ship anywhere in Australia.

samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-256gb.thumb.jpg.103dea359dd56f7e8d25f4b7f22c9312.jpg

20231007_060301.jpg

20231007_060541.jpg

20231007_060553.jpg

20231007_060238.jpg

20231007_060420.jpg

• 2 months later...

I am just invading Al's @iBooz2 thread because I have a quantity of original Coopers Longneck bottles that I really want to get rid of.

There are about 12 dozen of them & they are all clean & most have been used for home brew many times over the years so any of you guys in SA are welcome to them. I don't want money but am partial to six packs of craft beer, so PM me for details if interested.

Anyone from Mexico or other borders are welcome but you would have to pick them up or arrange shipping.

I keg these days, so my bottling days are over.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I am just invading Al's @iBooz2 thread because I have a quantity of original Coopers Longneck bottles that I really want to get rid of.

There are about 12 dozen of them & they are all clean & most have been used for home brew many times over the years so any of you guys in SA are welcome to them. I don't want money but am partial to six packs of craft beer, so PM me for details if interested.

Anyone from Mexico or other borders are welcome but you would have to pick them up or arrange shipping.

I keg these days, so my bottling days are over.

20240108_163807.thumb.jpg.9da7cb30c601460b35602e201cac3182.jpg20240108_163821.thumb.jpg.7b3ce9194f405d7c446e61d50678b852.jpg

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Not invading at all Phil @Classic Brewing Co, that is exactly what this thread was created for - Our own market place.   - Cheers

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Probably nobody here interested, but someone who posts here may know someone that knows someone that knows someone that may be interested. Selling my 2012 Land Cruiser 79 Single Cab.

Heres a link to the add on Car Sales. Ive had two offers but falling a couple of grand short.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2012-toyota-landcruiser-gx-manual-4x4-my13/SSE-AD-16792796/?Cr=26

• Like 1

I have a font tower for three taps, fitting a Series X kegerator but should work with a Series 4 as well, which is just gathering dust. It does have the insulation insert but I don't have the mounting screws. 

I also have two immersion chillers. Both are 7m coils. I don't use them and they're in the way. 

All are free to good home but the chillers are pickup only ( Ipswich area) as shipping them is a royal pain in the neck.

IMG_9983.thumb.jpg.01c32d02a6ce6eaac7c1dd68d90e5299.jpgIMG_9982.thumb.jpg.c93114afce74cbce70d18f202fff1d10.jpg

Edited by Aussiekraut
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Keg Fridge for sale.

Four Stainless Nuka taps.

Four 19 litre Kegland Cornies.

Various spares to go with it.

Excellent fridge that gets very cold.

Will not seperate kegs from fridge.

$500 firm. Whyalla. PM me if interested.

keg fridge.jpg

keg fridge 2.jpg

Edited by Pale Man
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

All Grain Brewing Equipment for sale.

35 litre Brewzilla Gen 3.1 excellent condition.

3 Roller Kegland Grain Mill.

Two Fermenters and various other equipment.

Around 25 kilo of assorted, uncrushed fresh grain.

Everything needed to get straight into all grain brewing.

$500 for the lot will not seperate.

PM if interested. Whyalla.

all grain equipment.jpg

Edited by Pale Man
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Paley, please explain. 🤔

To be serious Phil. I have two passionate hobbies in my life. Fishing and Brewing. I dont have room in my life now for both so one has to go. So heavy heart my brewing has lost out. I have three Grandsons and an excellent boat, so they take precedence. Its pretty much that simple.

I'm not fussed if I dont sell, I'll stick all my gear in a corner somewhere, maybe for a later comeback. Its all in excellent condition.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

To be serious Phil. I have two passionate hobbies in my life. Fishing and Brewing. I dont have room in my life now for both so one has to go. So heavy heart my brewing has lost out. I have three Grandsons and an excellent boat, so they take precedence. Its pretty much that simple.

I'm not fussed if I dont sell, I'll stick all my gear in a corner somewhere, maybe for a later comeback. Its all in excellent condition.

OK mate, I hope we still see you on here. All the best, Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

OK mate, I hope we still see you on here. All the best, Cheers.

I'll still do the odd beer review or two. Youre not getting rid of me that easy 😁

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pale Man said:

I have three Grandsons and an excellent boat, so they take precedence. It’s pretty much that simple.

Well good on you Paley 👏 Make the memories now mate and then tell the stories over a cold home brew later when the grandkids have turned into adults cobber (believe me that won’t take long).

Jeepers I wish you were just around the corner, coz that’s a great set up - $1,000 and you are all set - brewin and drinkin 🙌

Well I’m a bit like Phil, keep it all decommissioned, tucked away in a corner and ready for a quick kick in the guts mate.

In the meantime - fair winds, following seas and tight lines cobber 🎣🐟🐟

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Beerdo said:

I assume that black and white rag is for wiping up spills? 😉 

The one that is the most successful football club in Australia? You could only wish you could put hands on it. Its sacred.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pale Man said:

The one that is the most successful football club in Australia? You could only wish you could put hands on it. Its sacred.

Did you get permission from Eddie (Mcguire) to hang that jumper there???

• Haha 3

On 3/23/2024 at 3:05 PM, Pale Man said:

All Grain Brewing Equipment for sale.

35 litre Brewzilla Gen 3.1 excellent condition.

3 Roller Kegland Grain Mill.

Two Fermenters and various other equipment.

Around 25 kilo of assorted, uncrushed fresh grain.

Everything needed to get straight into all grain brewing.

$500 for the lot will not seperate.

PM if interested. Whyalla.

all grain equipment.jpg

SOLD!! 

For 500 bucks, and buyer is picking it up. No deliveries required. Decent people know a bargain when they see it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

SOLD!! 

For 500 bucks, and buyer is picking it up. No deliveries required. Decent people know a bargain when they see it.

Yep, and I reckon the other half of your deal is a bargain as well Paley. You might wanna have a second thought about placing the kegerator setup on ice for a bit. You know you can still knock out a reasonable Kit n Bits brew without too much fuss, bung it in a keg and BINGO it’s frothy time 😋🍺🍺🍺🍺

Best of both worlds - Just sayin 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2