Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

5 hours ago, stquinto said:

Love a drop of soup, particularly after “excesses”. Which I’m sure is not your case Phil 😉

No Mate I had steak to cook for dinner & wanted to use up some Chicken Breast so that was lunch.

The Thai have a rice soup they claim will fix hangovers, I have it in my recipe boof collection.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

No Mate I had steak to cook for dinner & wanted to use up some Chicken Breast so that was lunch.

The Thai have a rice soup they claim will fix hangovers, I have it in my recipe book collection.

Cop this Stquinta - perfect for a man with extravagant, prodigality, copious habits 🤣 this bad boy might sort you out !!

I have made it & similar many times & it is really nice 🌶️

20220926_083112.jpg

20220926_083159.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pizza night! The base is home-made with half plain flour and half wholemeal flour - we like the texture. The topping was tomato paste, mozarella cheese, ham, olives, asparagus, capers, and more cheese. Forgot the mushrooms and capsicum, but there was enough happening. It was yummy.

Pizza and beee.jpg

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Pizza night! The base is home-made with half plain flour and half wholemeal flour - we like the texture. The topping was tomato paste, mozarella cheese, ham, olives, asparagus, capers, and more cheese. Forgot the mushrooms and capsicum, but there was enough happening. It was yummy.

Looks good @jennyss it is hard to beat a homemade pizza especially when you make the pastry yourself, it is usually better than the bought ones! I tend to go overboard with the toppings & try to make it a visual masterpiece, but the flavour is more important.

I have a Raco Pizza tray similar to yours with holes on the base.  Oh, you didn't mention Anchovies ☹️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Yum - we'll wait for the photos! Was it fresh or thawed from frozen? Can you freeze some?

Hi Jenny, it was frozen & thawed this morning, but it is still very fresh looking etc, I will get a couple of days out of it, in fact I don't even mind grilled fish for breakfast if it comes to that.

• Like 4