Coopers Community

No new toys for me for a while :o(

King Ruddager

One of my idiot work dogs liked catching the part bricks and globs of mortar the brickies dropped off the scaffold

Same idiot dog ate ciggies and would take them lit straight from your mouth which caused more than one guy to need fresh undies while snapping jaws a few cms in front of your mouth

Even the vet laughed , my wallet didn't ...bloody cattle dog that was scared of cows ,cats , snails and even magpies

My idiot dog ate two of my socks. He tried to throw them up' date=' but one went one way and one went the other so he's currently having the one that went the [i']wrong[/i] way surgically removed at great expense.

I'm told they like Good-O's & Schmacko's Ruddy!

Maybe sub them for the socks & peanut butter jars in future as they are a hell of lot easier to digest. tonguewink

Well' date=' Max is back home and apparently much more like his usual self. $1,300 in the end - expensive, but it could have been a lot worse.[/quote']

I'm glad your dog is OK. happy

Cheers,

Lusty.

Well' date=' Max is back home and apparently much more like his usual self. $1,300 in the end - expensive, but it could have been a [i']lot[/i] worse.

Paid about $1000 back in the eighties to have my kelpie x fixed after she was hit by a car.(chasing a cat if I recall and didn't look left or right when crossing the road)

She was about one year old at the time and lived to be about 17. Best dog I ever had,seemed like a huge amount of money at the time but with hindsight was a well invested grand.

Well' date=' Max is back home and apparently much more like his usual self. $1,300 in the end - expensive, but it could have been a [i']lot[/i] worse.

Ruddy - great news that Max is back home and is his usual self, a big relief I'm sure. Several years ago we had a Jack Russell Terrier that would hunt anything that moved. Unfortunately when I was at work one day he decided to take to a toxic cane toad. Luckily SWMBO was home to deal with the situation. He went into convulsions, frothing at the mouth and eventually unconsciousness. She raced him to the vets for treatment with an overnight hospitalisation and $600 later he came through the other side quite well but a bit groggy for a while.

Archived