Coopers Community

Show us ya BBQ

Tricky Micky

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Sounds great RD, but where's the pics of the Pizza's?

Anyway, mate I am glad it was a success, enjoy many more Pizzas.

BTW, mine didn't turn up so I guess one of the baggage handlers guttsed it. 🤣

IMG_4895.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/19/2024 at 6:26 PM, Red devil 44 said:

IMG_4895.jpeg

Do I see pineapple on the pizza? There is no place for pineapple on a pizza. There never was, nor will there ever be 🙂 I like pineapple, nice fresh and juicy or even as a juice. But never hot and NEVER on a pizza 🤮. That's just sacrilege. If you listen carefully, that humming noise you hear is the inventor of pizza rotating in his grave 🙂 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

Do I see pineapple on the pizza? There is no place for pineapple on a pizza. There never was, nor will there ever be 🙂 I like pineapple, nice fresh and juicy or even as a juice. But never hot and NEVER on a pizza 🤮. That's just sacrilege. If you listen carefully, that humming noise you hear is the inventor of pizza rotating in his grave 🙂 

In case you have not seen it.  Watch at least until 2:22.

But I say, yes to pineapple on pizza. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/21/2024 at 8:29 AM, Aussiekraut said:

It’s down to personal preference really 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

On 2/21/2024 at 8:59 AM, Aussiekraut said:

With you on this AK. No to Pineapple on Pizza. A similar thing in my book is putting ice in your beer. No!!!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

With you on this AK. No to Pineapple on Pizza. A similar thing in my book is putting ice in your beer. No!!!

I reckon if you have heaps of spicy chili & salty anchovies on your topping, a little bit of pineapple is good to balance everything, but then I am not fussed whether it's there or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I reckon if you have heaps of spicy chili & salty anchovies on your topping, a little bit of pineapple is good to balance everything, but then I am not fussed whether it's there or not.

I'm all go for the chilli and chovies for sure Phil. I just dont have a sweet tooth. And pineapple adds sweetness on a pizza. Its the age old debate, like Parmi or Parma 😃

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Geez I’ve started a major debate on my poor old pineapple pizza 🍕

Ive been asked by the bride to make more tonight 🤣🤣😳😳

My grandsons love it. If they stay over its always a Hawaiian Pizza whether made at home or delivered. Definitely not a chip off old Pops block.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

Geez I’ve started a major debate on my poor old pineapple pizza 🍕

How about an Aussie hamburger with the lot crossed with a Hawaiian pizza - it would have a puffy crust base with tomato, cheese, hamburger mince already cooked, fried onion, pineapple,  eggs cracked and baked on top, and a sophisticated garnish of beetroot and rocket. Yummm!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jennyss said:

How about an Aussie hamburger with the lot crossed with a Hawaiian pizza - it would have a puffy crust base with tomato, cheese, hamburger mince already cooked, fried onion, pineapple,  eggs cracked and baked on top, and a sophisticated garnish of beetroot and rocket. Yummm!

You better patent that one! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jennyss said:

Sounds OK Jenny.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2024 at 1:42 PM, jennyss said:

Damn it, Janet! er I mean @jennyss.  I wish I had seen this post before my last pizza night as I would have given this recipe a damn good red hot go I reckon.  Have to remember to take a few pics when I do it.  I can smell and taste it now.  Yum

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

pizza night

Yes @iBooz2, I am going to try it too. I'm not sure if the eggs would have to be added later? Twenty minutes, my usual pizza cooking time might be a bit too long? And yes, photos will be needed!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jennyss said:

Yes @iBooz2, I am going to try it too. I'm not sure if the eggs would have to be added later? Twenty minutes, my usual pizza cooking time might be a bit too long? And yes, photos will be needed!

One of our local Pizza restaurants in Glenelg do a few similar, Burger with the lot, Yiros, Breakfast Pizza-Bacon & Eggs etc.

They even do Desert Pizza. I reckon you can put whatever you want on a Pizza.

• Like 2