Coopers Community

HOUSE MOVING DAY

Classic Brewing Co

Well as I have been saying today I am moving, today is Day 1, 6 bloody hours loading & unloading the Ford Territory 5 times travelling 4.4kms to Glenelg North, I have taken a few quick snaps of one of my trips, I thought I had better do the right thing given the time of the year & have a few sneaky Coopers Lights. It's OK but not as good as my Mr Beer North West Pale Ale I am getting into now.

The beach is virtually my front yard ( first photos ) & the Patawalonga River is my back yard - I am in between the 2 with beautiful views of Glenelg less than a km away. It became official yesterday so you can guess what I am doing for Xmas - there will be breaks for festive times (in between driving of course)

Cheers Phil

773285369_BEACH1.thumb.jpg.0b40b998cfe6b0f383dced8d56c9d1ce.jpg193193588_BEACH2.thumb.jpg.9e547cb6246867ff8593e1c30ad872bc.jpg248897369_BEACH3.thumb.jpg.f87a9c41a2e03cd41d97a6d8b139c691.jpg1780441340_BEACH4.thumb.jpg.8fd4223e298dfa1cffdd6d32c5e54285.jpg622917675_BEACH5.thumb.jpg.fa2c98472377066fc1b7790c3c8b8f1f.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

Looks a lovely spot Phil. I sympathise on the moving though, always a pain!

Yeah Mate, it is but in the end it will be worth it, this place is heaps bigger, brewing opportunities are endless !! Cop the size of the kitchen, leads out on to what will be the beer garden etc. 😀 An old house tastefully renovated with quality furnishings, I am wrapped. Cheers.

KITCHEN.thumb.jpg.0f2fe1caad6c79ebe59fd4d8d78e00e5.jpg1177270200_KITCHENFACINGBACKDOOR.thumb.jpg.32a6d5178cdb99c42aa4f25a3615c5d5.jpg

• Like 7

Well done with the new digs Phil and enjoy it over Christmas / summer and beyond, great location and vibe I am sure, also looks a ripper pad for a brewery.  Don't forget to change your address on your business cards too, just in case I need to order some "stubby coolers" ha ha.  Take in all in and enjoy the babes in Keeni's  Cheers.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

Well done with the new digs Phil and enjoy it over Christmas / summer and beyond, great location and vibe I am sure, also looks a ripper pad for a brewery.  Don't forget to change your address on your business cards too, just in case I need to order some "stubby coolers" ha ha.  Take in all in and enjoy the babes in Keeni's  Cheers.

Hey Al, Cheers for that, obviously I am stoked about the location but I have actually lived in Glenelg a few times over the years ( makes me sound old ) but it is the place I want to be. 

As far as Stubby Holders 😄 Coolers Bar Mats etc I can accommodate anytime you want, just message me & I will send you the details. Regarding the babes in Keeni's  well that is something I am going to have to put up with as there are so many of the delightful things around me it makes you want to have a nice strong home brewed Pale Ale. Cheers. 🤣🍻

• Haha 2

looks really great  batchelor brewing pad  there    always liked the glenelg area when i lived in S.A   but just a bit out of my price bracket there

but enjoy   and looks like you have room for a keferator and a few fermenting fridges along with you household fridge

good luck with the moving 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ozdevil said:

looks really great  batchelor brewing pad  there    always liked the glenelg area when i lived in S.A   but just a bit out of my price bracket there

but enjoy   and looks like you have room for a keferator and a few fermenting fridges along with you household fridge

good luck with the moving 

Cheers for that, yes the Bay is a tad' expensive but I I couldn't let this place go, perfect position.  You are right there is plenty of room, also someone went nuts with the power points, they are everywhere. This pic is a little  room just off the kitchen on the way to the bathroom/laundry/WC. I think it was meant for a chest freezer or something but one of my fridges will fit in there. 

There is also the normal fridge housing for the kitchen fridge on the other end.STORAGHE.thumb.jpg.a102db8a7bd5e5a9796f27411fd702aa.jpg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

This pic is a little  room just off the kitchen on the way to the bathroom/laundry/WC. I think it was meant for a chest freezer or something but one of my fridges will fit in there. 

cool   little room  for   homebrewer  

i would even go and put a door on there if you can  becuase i reckon that shelf and cupboard will be handy  for some bottle conditioning

Edited by ozdevil
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

cool   little room  for   homebrewer  

i would even go and put a door on there if you can  becuase i reckon that shelf and cupboard will be handy  for some bottle conditioning

There is a door, you can see the hinge top left. It shuts off from the kitchen. On the right you can see the door latch into the bathroom, when that door is shut the room is pretty well isolated.

• Like 1

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

There is a door, you can see the hinge top left. It shuts off from the kitchen. On the right you can see the door latch into the bathroom, when that door is shut the room is pretty well isolated.

perrrrrfect   little room  i say

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

perrrrrfect   little room  i say

Yes it is, I also have the big boy outside under the verandah as a brew fridge, an old Kelvinator/Westinghouse & another if needed & of course the Bar Fridge which will go in my Man Cave/Brewroom/Office, some of the bigger furniture is going down there tomorrow so looks like first sleeps in the new place tomorrow. So in between packing/unpacking I will squeeze a Weber in for Xmas Day. Cheers. 🍻

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well after a few back breaking days I am nearly there, a couple of update pics, I  am really happy with the new brew room. Lots of things going on in other rooms & still plenty of work to do.

Cheers 

20211226_163055.thumb.jpg.7422cc4e6c40a28f45ddc2b3837a6050.jpg20211227_181502.thumb.jpg.a3637d148b17bea202b10d9406910922.jpg

Looks great @Classic Brewing Co, when do I get the invite to sit at your bar and sample the goods?

• Haha 1