Coopers Community

Logical logistics?

Malter White

9 hours ago, DavidM said:

On a positive note, I ordered from BeerCo on Thursday night. The flat rate shipping didn't apply to me here in Regional SA. So sent it to my son's at Marino.. It arrived Monday arvo!!

Love it, David.
I ordered some plastic kegs from Beerco recently and they arrived in a similar, short time frame. I'll definitely use them again.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Malter White said:

So my order has arrived in Melbourne for the third time but this time via Chullora NSW. I'm wondering if I place another order for January's ROTM/free shipping promo which of the two orders will get to me first.

IMG_20221227_195412.jpg

I hope that you have raised a complaint with AusPost. Seems that your consignment is stuck in a time warp on the east coast and is just bouncing Brisbane - Melbourne - Brisbane - Sydney - Melbourne, I wonder what it's next destination will be?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

I hope that you have raised a complaint with AusPost. Seems that your consignment is stuck in a time warp on the east coast and is just bouncing Brisbane - Melbourne - Brisbane - Sydney - Melbourne, I wonder what it's next destination will be?

No complaint. Free shipping - thanks Coopers. I'd like the beer with me but it is amusing following it's travels.
If it gets to WA like a parcel for fellow Croweater, @Journeyman, ended up I might have to say something. 🙂 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Malter White said:

No complaint. Free shipping - thanks Coopers. I'd like the beer with me but it is amusing following it's travels.
If it gets to WA like a parcel for fellow Croweater, @Journeyman, ended up I might have to say something. 🙂 

Malter if it turns up I Glenelg, I will let you know. Thats BS.

• Haha 2