Coopers Community

Lawns and Gardens

Beer Baron

Now you just need one of those Scott Bonnar mowers to stripe it up and make the rest of the street envious 🤣

Following on from the other thread, yes it obviously will need water, the difference is how much. I've got the front looking green, but a few days after it's watered it starts looking a bit thirsty. I gave it a good drink before we went to Melbourne and it was getting a bit dry looking when we got home. 

2 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Astro turf doesn't count 😜

I've got real stuff out the back. It was a beautiful Santa Anna lawn many years ago but a combination of dog ownership, water restrictions and an contamination of Kikuyu has turned it into a piece of grass for the dog to use as a toilet. I'm not proud enough to take photos of it.

• Like 1

I used to live across the road from a guy who had a pristine lawn, but the rest of his house was falling down around him 🤣🤣

When he mowed his wife was in front of the mower making sure he kept to the correct lines when mowing 🤣🤣

He used to come home and get on his hand and knees and inspect his lawn with a microscope 🤣🤣

But wait, gets funnier.

Then a swarm of Lawn Grub infested his lawn and literally destroyed it over a few days, looked like a giant UFO landed on it 🤣🤣

I never saw eye to eye with this jerk so it was pi## funny to watch his devastation whilst having a homie on the verandah 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

I used to live across the road from a guy who had a pristine lawn, but the rest of his house was falling down around him 🤣🤣

When he mowed his wife was in front of the mower making sure he kept to the correct lines when mowing 🤣🤣

He used to come home and get on his hand and knees and inspect his lawn with a microscope 🤣🤣

But wait, gets funnier.

Then a swarm of Lawn Grub infested his lawn and literally destroyed it over a few days, looked like a giant UFO landed on it 🤣🤣

I never saw eye to eye with this jerk so it was pi## funny to watch his devastation whilst having a homie on the verandah 🤣🤣

Where did you get the lawn grub from and how much did you use😂

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2019 at 9:47 PM, Otto Von Blotto said:

This was the lawn at the olds when I lived there a few years ago. Hops in the planter boxes. Planning on the lawn here being pretty much the same once it's in and established, albeit a smaller area. 

20191201_214545.jpg.aa173f70848411474c020f24acdbb6de.jpg

Hey Otto, weren’t you a Greenkeeper on a Golf Course in a former life ?

30 minutes ago, Beer Baron said:

Well maybe you can support a decent team instead😂

Utd forever mate, although having a tough run..

Simple mans ideas on a solution.

Get rid of the Glaziers

Get rid of the Chairman

Demote Ole to assistant coach, bit out of his depth.

Grab Pochettino while you can, he’s a good Manager, could of made Spurs a better team.

3 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Utd forever mate, although having a tough run..

Simple mans ideas on a solution.

Get rid of the Glaziers

Get rid of the Chairman

Demote Ole to assistant coach, bit out of his depth.

Grab Pochettino while you can, he’s a good Manager, could of made Spurs a better team.

FF87D57F-C79F-4F08-A46F-457338E45427.jpeg