Coopers Community

brew + keg kit for sale

pcgame

gday. not sure if this is kosher, but worth a shot. Feel free to delete @ mods.

Asking $400. Fair?

one keg requires new post, shes leaky sometimes.

Any questions?

Located 2766 sydney

PM me

20190817_135110[1].jpg

20190817_135217[1].jpg

20190817_135028[1].jpg

20190817_135053[1].jpg

Edited by pcgame

1 hour ago, pcgame said:

what about $300. What would you value it fellas?

$300 sounds about right as an advertised price.  The value is in the kegs, the boiler and the gas bottle/regulator.  The fermenters and other bits are pretty much "throw in for free" items.

I see this stuff for sale regularly on ebay and gumtree.

Best of luck with the sale, mate.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pcgame said:

Keg systems used to sell like hotcakes I wonder if the hobby is dying down

1 hour ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Probably would on one of the other forums. A lot more active members.

Yeah, there probably aren't a lot of members living near Rooty Hill on here.

I'm not too far away and it looks like a good deal but I don't need it.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 12:23 PM, pcgame said:

Keg systems used to sell like hotcakes I wonder if the hobby is dying down

I have been doing a bit of flipping lately and have had no problems selling home brew gear be it bottles or keg systems just need a realistic price ... have sold 2 keg systems in the last 8 days ... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MartyG1525230263 said:

I have been doing a bit of flipping lately and have had no problems selling home brew gear be it bottles or keg systems just need a realistic price ... have sold 2 keg systems in the last 8 days ... 

Why do you have 2 keg systems 

7 hours ago, drewbert said:

I missed the Rooty Hill bit.

I am def interested and willing to come get it if your willing to let it go for a flat $200

Yeah no worries. 

Also comes with wine thief and syphon and some other bits and pieces. It's alot of handy shit really and the savings add up, especially buying online with the postage. I'd didnt realise the price of co2  bottles had come down so much, that used to be the expensive bit. 

All this stuff is in excellent condition and very clean as beer stuff is with my level of hygiene in line with the good brewers on this forum. That's why I don't mess with other forums, it's the members here that make it. Except for marty with his wank job one upping me. Cos it's really not about the cash, I'd like this to go to someone to enjoy as I did when I was busting out my skin to get it. 

I also have a temp controller that could go with it if it's needed, I spent a bit on that before inkbirds and cheaper alternatives were a thing. 

Cheers good gentleman.

Edit: and yes the boiler, nice to have for all grain. 

Edited by pcgame

21 minutes ago, pcgame said:

Why do you have 2 keg systems 

Long story! I made my 1st system about 8 weeks ago in my old 2 door beer fridge I had which had a freezer. I upgraded that to an near new upright fridge that I bought on gumtree/marketplace that came with 2 cornies which was an never started project and put the 3 taps I had and manifold in that.  so now I had 4 kegs. The kicker was that the guy also gave me loads of other stuff, old taps, a gas bottle, a regulator and 3 old Mytton Rodd kegs, the who;le lot cost $180. Then I bought more kegs for cheap on Gumtree .  I then flipped some of that and picked up another fridge for free and made another keg fridge and sold that ... so low and behold my little project cost $290 but  I recovered that and  turned a handy $300 profit to boot. I now have a 3 tap kegger with 4 cornies, 1x23L and 1x13l keg. 2 gas bottles (7kg and 2.6kg) and two regulators ...  every hobby i get into I  buy and flip stuff helps pay for it .... thing is must be enough for people to be willing to invest a sum of cash....  I have found no problem selling a fridge, tap, keg and disconnect for around $100-$125 and old kegs will go for around $40-$50.  So if you are in the right place at the right time and can get old stuff and spent some time cleaning it up and putting it together people will buy. I only sell entry level. I have seen kegerators for sale for $1100 with 2 kegs and no gas bottle or regulator, they are dreaming ....  @pcgame if i was able 2 I would buy your stuff pick the eyes out of it and flip it to get some of my money back....told you it was a long story. 

6 minutes ago, MartyG1525230263 said:

@pcgame if i was able 2 I would buy your stuff pick the eyes out of it and flip it to get some of my money back....told you it was a long story. 

no cutting of my grass please good sir!

。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Edited by drewbert