Coopers Community

brew + keg kit for sale

pcgame

Marty- So if you're extracting money out of ppl then why are u giving me a hard time for asking my price. I spent alot more than what I've given it away for. 

I deal in computer hardware. I had a GTX 1080 sitting here, it owed me $500, I had an offer for 500, I gave it to a young bloke working in the hospitality industry for $450, he needed to upgrade and he makes beats for musicians. I see that $50 as an investment in someone's future. Money shmoney. 

Cpatain- Yes cap begrudgingly so. Been something I've wrestled with for a while. It's so tasty. It makes me fat. But it's so damn tasty. Etc. 

• Like 1

I got the screw type fittings I thought they were better. Apparently John guest is probably better but I've had no trouble with these. 

Also one way check valve on the co2 hose, gleaned that from Otto a long while back, in Otto we trust. 

9 hours ago, pcgame said:

Marty- So if you're extracting money out of ppl then why are u giving me a hard time for asking my price. I spent alot more than what I've given it away for. 

Hey, hang on. 1st, I don't extract money out of people. I sell second hand stuff that I acquire that I don't need. They buy it of their own free will and the price is very very fair, usually under what the rest of the market is selling for and it is entry level stuff that works.  Secondly at no stage in any of my posts did I have ago at you about the price.  I don't know where that came from but it is totally unwarranted ...