Coopers Community

Merry Christmas Brewers!

BradP4

Hey everyone, as a relatively newcomer to the brewing scene, I want to thank everyone on this forum and the good people at Coopers for the information I've gained from this site. Whilst I haven't posted much, I've found and used a lot of info by searching.

I hope you all have a great Christmas with lots of cheer. Personally I'm looking forward to tasting my Coopers 2013 extra strong vintage ale tonight which I brewed for Christmas. It's been in the bottles for about 6 weeks and if it's anything like the commercial brew I will be well chuffed.

Looking forward to more brewing and banter in the new year!

Cheers and Beers - Brad

On behalf of the Cooper family and the staff at Coopers Brewery, I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I hope your holiday season is filled with joy, good food, good company and great beer!

On behalf of the Cooper family and the staff at Coopers Brewery' date=' I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I hope your holiday season is filled with joy, good food, good company and great beer![/quote']

Merry Christmas all.

Good company and great beer?

You can choose your beer but you can't choose your relatives. But you can console yourself with great beer.

You can choose your beer but you can't choose your relatives. But you can console yourself with great beer.

I've found if I can get enough really good tasting beers into me early, they actually have a pacifying/deafening effect where they drown out most of the sound coming from my annoying relatives. And the muffled sound that does get through, I just answer with "What?" a few times in a row, & they usually then leave me alone for the rest of the afternoon. Hehehe! :D

Try it sometime. :P

Merry Xmas to all.

Anthony.

Hahaha Philbo!

A bit tongue in cheek, but I still feel Megadeath are "amping" over the true spirit of Christmas! LOL

If they ever do a version of Bobby Helms "Jingle Bell Rock", please let me know. :P

Merry Xmas to you & your family Philbo.

Anthony.

Greetings from Norway.

Merry Christmas everybody. Wish you all a wonderful time with your loved ones.

This community is awesome. I have learned so much and gotten such great help from you guys, since I first started lurking around here about half a year ago.

May the new year bring joy, happiness and lots of delicious home brew for all of us happy.

Cheers!

Glad you made it Muddy. The login process is a bit convoluted and cryptic but you soon work out that if you live outside a 5km radius of Adelaide then you need to sign in to the Coopers Club first before you can be admitted.

Greetings all Down under and around the world,

It's not quite Christmas day yet over here in the Great White North but it's damn close! We're celebrating in grand style with a big Christmas eve ham, red wine, and lots of cheer!

BTW Muddy, What a great avatar pic!

Merry Christmas to all!

Archived