Coopers Community

Politics

Surely this is enough to stop this person from trying to gain power, he is facing a lot more to come so I think the road will be rocky from now on.

That is only my opinion.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/trump-fined-355-000-000-in-civil-fraud-case-that-could-wipe-out-his-fortune/ar-BB1ioVGT?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=a0a1a4916fe84d6fc2a372ddeadf8e12&ei=14

On 2/17/2024 at 9:29 AM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Surely this is enough to stop this person from trying to gain power, he is facing a lot more to come so I think the road will be rocky from now on.

That is only my opinion.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/trump-fined-355-000-000-in-civil-fraud-case-that-could-wipe-out-his-fortune/ar-BB1ioVGT?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=a0a1a4916fe84d6fc2a372ddeadf8e12&ei=14

Trump is a f whit for sure, but surely you'd rather him than Biden. The Presidential Candidate Cupboard is bare in America at the moment.

They're just puppets anyway, smarter people call the shots.

2 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Trump is a f whit for sure, but surely you'd rather him than Biden. The Presidential Candidate Cupboard is bare in America at the moment.

I would rather Biden than Trump, however Joe is old & tired, but I would like to see Trump completely removed from the program, he is just power hungry with no political background & a danger to the world with all of his insane rantings.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2024 at 4:06 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

I would rather Biden than Trump, however Joe is old & tired, but I would like to see Trump completely removed from the program, he is just power hungry with no political background & a danger to the world with all of his insane rantings.

Biden may be old and tired but Dopy Don isn't a spring chicken either. I think there should be an age limit for politicians anyway. Once they reach retirement age, it should be the end of the road for them. I'm not ageist in any way but Biden is old and tired and doesn't have the energy needed for the job and Trump is losing the plot too. His memory leaps are quite staggering. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 4:00 PM, Pale Man said:

Trump is unreliable and to some extent unpredictable. The amount of allies he has alienated during his 4 years in office is staggering. His idea of not aiding NATO members in case of an attack if they don't spend as much on defence as HE wants them to spend is a scary thought. He exits agreements unilaterally, he breaches contracts, he insults everybody disagreeing with him and so on. 4 years is enough, plus it is imperative that he doesn't get a second term. Simply because he always had a laugh at one-term presidents. It would be sooooo good if he remained one too 🙂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussiekraut said:

Trump is unreliable and to some extent unpredictable. The amount of allies he has alienated during his 4 years in office is staggering. His idea of not aiding NATO members in case of an attack if they don't spend as much on defence as HE wants them to spend is a scary thought. He exits agreements unilaterally, he breaches contracts, he insults everybody disagreeing with him and so on. 4 years is enough, plus it is imperative that he doesn't get a second term. Simply because he always had a laugh at one-term presidents. It would be sooooo good if he remained one too 🙂 

I totally agree AK, Trump is only power hungry & seems to be just proving a point that he could get the top job if he wanted to, he has a following of rednecks that seems to be dwindling.

One would think that he would be better off dealing with his own (criminal) problems. If he is convicted, he could go down the steps, which is the best place for him.

Biden on the other hand apart from being old is getting the job done & many forget that he was Vice President for 8 years under Obama, so he has lots of experience.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Biden on the other hand apart from being old is getting the job done & many forget that he was Vice President for 8 years under Obama, so he has lots of experience.

The man at times can hardly string two words together. He babbles on like he's just had a lobotomy.

He belongs in a nursing home, not the leader of the Western World.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

The man at times can hardly string two words together. He babbles on like he's just had a lobotomy.

He belongs in a nursing home, not the leader of the Western World.

Yeah, I agree, but Trump has to go. I don't follow it enough to know the other choices but then why should we worry, apart from the obvious strife they can cause.

Australia has a lot to sort out with the present administration.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah, I agree, but Trump has to go. I don't follow it enough to know the other choices but then why should we worry, apart from the obvious strife they can cause.

Australia has a lot to sort out with the present administration.

I'm no Trump fan for sure, theres just nobody half decent available. Sad state of affairs in the US.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

many forget that he was Vice President for 8 years under Obama, so he has lots of experience.

Thats the problem he’s probably one of the many🤣