Coopers Community

Today's Tastings - 2024

iBooz2

Three Chins Brewing Crushing Hops IPA.

Really delicious, malty, floral and fresh tasting beer. It has been for a long time one of my favourite beers but Hoppy has upped the dry hopping a bit and improved on a very tasty drop. It's very easy to drink and sneaks up. 

IMG_20240528_163556.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Three Chins Brewing Crushing Hops IPA.

Really delicious, malty, floral and fresh tasting beer. It has been for a long time one of my favourite beers but Hoppy has upped the dry hopping a bit and improved on a very tasty drop. It's very easy to drink and sneaks up. 

IMG_20240528_163556.jpg

I concur,  it is a great beer, I had a sneak peak at his new release on Instgram today, looks great too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

To the red wine lovers out there I can recommend this lovely red from Portugal,  it has nice fruity notes with body & a soft aftertaste, I am having a Pizza tonight so this will be damn fine.

20240528_181917.thumb.jpg.14eda0422364ea235137e0a863ab34ef.jpg

Cheers 

I will sneak this in here, yeah I know wrong place, but whatever. 

20240528_190912.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I will sneak this in here, yeah I know wrong place, but whatever. 

20240528_190912.jpg

Looks lovely Phil. Inspiring me for Thursday night. I have a three day weekend. Have'nt had a glass of red in a while. Might just do with a platter or something.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Three Chins Brewing Crushing Hops IPA

Good post @Pale Man, but I would have liked a closer view of the brewery dog and the label on the beer. Perhaps you could oblige?

Edited by jennyss
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, jennyss said:

Good post @Pale Man, but I would have liked a closer view of the brewery dog and the label on the beer. Perhaps you could oblige?

I can show you the label Jenny, I am sure Hoppy won't mind. Can't help with the dog though.

If you put this in your search bar & go to images you will see the other beers in his range.

They are all excellent beers.

three chins brewing beer labels

IPA_480x480.webp.956ea5114448bca5ca157ce26c21ca3a.webp

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Walked through Uncle Fan’s and thought I get myself one of those. I think I haven’t had one in about 20 years and wanted to know what I didn’t miss in that time. Now I do 😀 It’s drinkable and if there is nothing else, it’ll do the job but once every 20 years is enough. I’ll have a coopers, thanks 🍻

IMG_0246.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

18 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Walked through Uncle Fan’s and thought I get myself one of those. I think I haven’t had one in about 20 years and wanted to know what I didn’t miss in that time. Now I do 😀 It’s drinkable and if there is nothing else, it’ll do the job but once every 20 years is enough. I’ll have a coopers, thanks 🍻

IMG_0246.jpeg

I totally agree with you, Coopers is the go.

• Like 1

Just to redeem myself 🙂 I hadn't had a sparkling ale in quite some time either as I usually have the PA. Tasty stuff but I still prefer the PA.

If you are wondering about the odd light, I have set the bulb in my man cave to blue as it is better for my eyes, which are even more light sensitive since I had the lenses replaced.

image.thumb.jpeg.6352fe53c6a615dbd91ae5d577061809.jpeg

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Just to redeem myself 🙂 I hadn't had a sparkling ale in quite some time either as I usually have the PA. Tasty stuff but I still prefer the PA.

If you are wondering about the odd light, I have set the bulb in my man cave to blue as it is better for my eyes, which are even more light sensitive since I had the lenses replaced.

image.thumb.jpeg.6352fe53c6a615dbd91ae5d577061809.jpeg

So, you have a blue room AK? 🤔 🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2024 at 8:38 AM, Classic Brewing Co said:

I can show you the label Jenny, I am sure Hoppy won't mind. Can't help with the dog though.

If you put this in your search bar & go to images you will see the other beers in his range.

They are all excellent beers.

three chins brewing beer labels

IPA_480x480.webp.956ea5114448bca5ca157ce26c21ca3a.webp

Beat me to it. Excellent beer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

IMG_0246.jpeg

Wow what an awesome beer AK. Its a god among nectars. You must feel so blessed this beautiful brew passed your lips and kissed your tongue on the way through. You're so so privileged.

• Haha 2

Got myself a case of this bad boy. Very sweet and very strong. Head retention is not great but I have observed that in most bocks. Tasty but I think the 24 bottles will last a bit. @7.2%, it isn’t exactly a lawnmower beer 😀

IMG_0252.thumb.jpeg.0014bae47b36de2bfd2b814d930aac04.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

I'm not sure how this is classed as a stout. It tastes and looks nothing like one. Sweet perfume taste. Not flash. 

IMG_20240531_154916.jpg

Doesn't sound that flash Paley, more like muddy water. Just take advantage of the high ABV. 

• Haha 2