Coopers Community

Xmas 2022

Classic Brewing Co

14 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

It is Xmas time at Classic Brewing Co  🎅🥳🍺 I just got my 2 shiny new kegs/lines, Pro Screen for the Brew Zilla & a few other goodies, Yippee.👍

At least I am guaranteed one Xmas present.

20221209_161906.thumb.jpg.fee1446303b341e1a7575d4d3b2999a3.jpg

You have been a good boy Phil, well played. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Mickep said:

You have been a good boy Phil, well played. 

Well I have been putting it off for a while, the same as AG brews, I just didn't have enough kegs & I am as sure as hell I didn't want to go back to bottling - apart from what's left over when you fill a keg.

2023 will be the year as my aim is to have 4 AG brews on tap at the same time, that was I had 4 taps installed in the first place.

BTW Mick, how's the dodgy brews looking?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Mate just get both. 🍺 Merry Xmas RD.

@Classic Brewing CoI’ve just discovered on measuring my fridge that the kegmenter will not fit, have to convince the boss to purchase the Brewbuilt, and I can pay it off on afterpay anyway once in stock. 
‘I’ll leave asking until tomorrow when the lovely wife has had a few sherbets, up here ☝️for thinking, down there 👇 for dancing 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

@Classic Brewing CoI’ve just discovered on measuring my fridge that the kegmenter will not fit, have to convince the boss to purchase the Brewbuilt, and I can pay it off on afterpay anyway once in stock. 
‘I’ll leave asking until tomorrow when the lovely wife has had a few sherbets, up here ☝️for thinking, down there 👇 for dancing 🤣🤣

Pity @Red devil 44, I have its smaller brother and it is a great fermenter, the kegmenters are very well built and should last a lifetime.

The Brewbuilt conical also looks great but a lot more of the hard earned!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Good move RD.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

Pity @Red devil 44, I have its smaller brother and it is a great fermenter, the kegmenters are very well built and should last a lifetime.

The Brewbuilt conical also looks great but a lot more of the hard earned!

Yeah @kmar92,  the Brewbuilt is a bit pricey, but would love it in the long run.

Starting to shy away from plastic fermenters and head down the Stainless road I think, down the rabbit hole I go again 😂😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Yeah @kmar92,  the Brewbuilt is a bit pricey, but would love it in the long run.

Starting to shy away from plastic fermenters and head down the Stainless road I think, down the rabbit hole I go again 😂😂

Yeah, my experience with the plazzi pressure fermenters is less than satisfactory.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, beach_life said:

I'll be working. Making sure 900 people get fed, medicated and don't fight.
Wish me luck.

Blarrddy hell mate, 900 of 'em. Struth! You'll need all the luck you can muster - imagine that lot after they've all been fed and watered. Brave man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1