Coopers Community

Xmas 2022

Classic Brewing Co

11 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

@Classic Brewing CoI’ve just discovered on measuring my fridge that the kegmenter will not fit, have to convince the boss to purchase the Brewbuilt, and I can pay it off on afterpay anyway once in stock. 
‘I’ll leave asking until tomorrow when the lovely wife has had a few sherbets, up here ☝️for thinking, down there 👇 for dancing 🤣🤣

Have alook at cheeky peak brewing   at the Nano   fermenters as well, unfortunately they dont  have Afterpay however you maybe able to do pay in 4  with paypal  

dont get me wrong  not knocking the brewbuilt  that kegland have but nano  unitank fermenters look great

• Like 3

On 12/25/2022 at 7:08 AM, ozdevil said:

Have alook at cheeky peak brewing   at the Nano   fermenters as well, unfortunately they dont  have Afterpay however you maybe able to do pay in 4  with paypal  

dont get me wrong  not knocking the brewbuilt  that kegland have but nano  unitank fermenters look great

Thanks @ozdevil, I’ll take a look. 

• Like 2

I need a better way to keep Brews up to temp for the first few weeks of Fermentation, for Winter.

Spent today in the shed lining a shelf in the storage area, which will hold about 70 longnecks.

Got most of it done, just a door to go. This will be a big help in Winter.

Couple of tidy up jobs and i'm done.. Till I think of something else to add!

• Haha 1