Coopers Community

It's finally happening

Hoppy81

11 hours ago, Hoppy81 said:

Well I finally started to bottle the beer. Been a huge long process but its finally paying off, cheers all 🍻

Excellent Hoppy, that's really good news, I am excited for you, I was fortunate enough to see a sneak preview of these when we shared a beer so I am looking forward to ordering some or maybe one day see them on the shelf at my local. Well done Mate. 🏆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

@Hoppy81

when do we expect to see these in Vic?  lol

love the look of the labels as well and are these going to be available to buy online mate 

I reckon our state should have them first 🤣 but then I am not running the show, I agree, the labels are great as I imagine the beer will be. I will be getting some at first opportunity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Thanks guys, appreciate the love. Starting off local and as I ramp up production (running 2 x 118L kegmenters to start with) then I'll try to branch out, fingers crossed 🤞 

now i understand  you asking about the 100l BZ gen 4  

i'm  interested only as the price front considering the 200lbz is 20 odd grand

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Thanks guys, appreciate the love. Starting off local and as I ramp up production (running 2 x 118L kegmenters to start with) then I'll try to branch out, fingers crossed 🤞 

Hey Hoppy I & I am  sure others wish you well with this venture, you will get plenty of support from here, I for one want some of your beers ASAP .😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ozdevil said:

now i understand  you asking about the 100l BZ gen 4  

i'm  interested only as the price front considering the 200lbz is 20 odd grand

Yeah I'm still unsure whether to get to 2 x 65L or 2 x 100L haha, decisions decisions... Obviously the 200L is more of a commercial system but for an extra 20k I can spend that on a bottling line etc

Edited by Hoppy81
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoppy81 said:

Yeah I'm still unsure whether to get to 2 x 65L or 2 x 100L haha, decisions decisions... Obviously the 200L is more of a commercial system but for an extra 20k I can spend that on a bottling line etc

I would dare say end of year  for the BZ100 coming out at the earlist i reckon     2x65l still alot of goodnes mate.

by the time these 2 come out Trent Devers will have the software etc completed as the control box on the BZ 35l,65l and 100l are the same control box

I have seen the 65l gen4 already a couple of the kegland boys have them already  and i think i caught a glimpse of the 100l  when  was there last saturday

if you can hold out till the 100l and have the single phase 32amp    i think you will have better production

I seriously would look into a 100l if i wasnt renting

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Go for the lot Hoppy, it's only money, we will buy your beer so you'll be right. 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive tasted Hoppys beers when hes throwing things around with ideas. I can guarantee he smashes out a very tasty beer.  Also advice on anything you might want to know.

I'll grab a six pack of each when its available because i know its going to be tasty beer.

Proud of you @Hoppy81   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Ive tasted Hoppys beers when hes throwing things around with ideas. I can guarantee he smashes out a very tasty beer.  Also advice on anything you might want to know.

I'll grab a six pack of each when its available because i know its going to be tasty beer.

Proud of you @Hoppy81   

Yes I am anxious to try them as well whenever that may be. Even the labels are saying "Drink Me" 🍻

• Like 1