Anything AFL

ozdevil

10 hours ago, ozdevil said:
10 hours ago, Stickers said:

go dees

gotta go port for gf  they are going to be underdogs going in

good to see the dees get up

did i hear right gawn got 6 goals

Mick, Gawn kicked 5 I think. As much as my team did for the whole night 🤣. I'm a Cats tragic. The Dees look like they're on a mission. Port and the Dogs beware. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Mick, Gawn kicked 5 I think. As much as my team did for the whole night 🤣. I'm a Cats tragic. The Dees look like they're on a mission. Port and the Dogs beware. 

ya just dont normally see big ruckman  kicking 5 goals in a game that often he was having a day out..

geelong was terrible    i think mr scott will be looking at the dole office on monday  

hapy for the dees to make it   ,  they deserve a gf   and i think it will be a dees port gf

28 minutes ago, ozdevil said:
45 minutes ago, Mickep said:

ya just dont normally see big ruckman  kicking 5 goals in a game that often he was having a day out..

geelong was terrible    i think mr scott will be looking at the dole office on monday  

hapy for the dees to make it   ,  they deserve a gf   and i think it will be a dees port gf

Yeah Gawn had a night out for sure, as did the rest of the Melbourne side - feasted on Geelong's ineptness -possibly one of the worst performances I've seen from the Ctas for a long time. Credit to the Dees though they were magnificent.

I really hope the Cats change direction now 6 Prelims 5 of them losses and one resulting in a losing GF. Can't keep making the excuse that they've been different sides - they haven't been and Scott would know that now. I think you're right he may be outta luck this time. Get Clarko I say.

I think you're spot on - Dee's  V Port GF. Hope you're not in too much pain mate.

24 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Yeah Gawn had a night out for sure, as did the rest of the Melbourne side - feasted on Geelong's ineptness -possibly one of the worst performances I've seen from the Ctas for a long time. Credit to the Dees though they were magnificent.

I really hope the Cats change direction now 6 Prelims 5 of them losses and one resulting in a losing GF. Can't keep making the excuse that they've been different sides - they haven't been and Scott would know that now. I think you're right he may be outta luck this time. Get Clarko I say.

I think you're spot on - Dee's  V Port GF. Hope you're not in too much pain mate.

Clarke won't be going to Geelong  mate

Carlton  have seen to that I think 

Watch this space in the coming weeks  now Carlton sacked liddle the ceo

Brian Cooke to be ceo and  larko coach of the bluebaggers

It was one of Clarke wants if he is to coach the blues 

But I could be wrong lol 

On 9/6/2021 at 8:37 AM, MUZZY said:

Essendon supporter here. Football has been a sh1t game for the past 20 years. 😄
Jokes aside, I'm quite disillusioned with AFL, where I've gone from a fairly passionate, sometimes paid up member to only having a passing interest now. I appreciate the athleticism and skill of the modern AFL player but with the AFL constantly tinkering with the rules, especially the "STAND!" rule, it has changed my viewing enjoyment. The stand rule has turned a tough, physical, pressured game into circle work with 2 sides.
Fortunately I can still get my "old fashioned footy" fix through watching local amateur games. This week I have slight dilemma though, where my son is playing in a grand final in the hills league and the club I played for and hold life membership is also playing a grand final at the same time in the 'burbs.
I'll go to my son's game of course but it would have been nice to be able to see both, especially since my old club have suffered a few lean years of late.

Hills Football League - County Division A Grade Premiers 2021 - Kersbrook Football Club and the son of a gun receiving the best on ground medal. His dad is proud as punch.

Screenshot_2021-09-12-05-47-51-37.jpg

IMG_20210911_171341.jpg

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

and who is going to coach the powder puffs mate

One of our assistants Schofield or Monty. Ross Lyon would be a good get. Anyone but Hinkley now. He's well and truly done his dash. Lost three prelims and blown up two squads under his tenure.

24 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

One of our assistants Schofield or Monty. Ross Lyon would be a good get. Anyone but Hinkley now. He's well and truly done his dash. Lost three prelims and blown up two squads under his tenure.

Well yeah,   i dont think you will get Ross lyon just yet i think his  hand is still  with the blues even though he says  he has pulled out  , unless port dont want to interview him and just give him the job  .

but i think hinkley will be back next season mate

i've seen so many melbourne teams get the living hell belted out of them over many many years, with only two grand final appearances in my life, where we got absolutely smacked in both. we finally look competitive and i'm pumped. shame about this silly bye week.

anyways, this is my favourite football song full of silly acronyms. it's a WNBG (whole new ball game) now

• 2 weeks later...